Class of '67 Reunion

Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Class of '67 Reunion

Post by Simon Miller »

Well, I know that the Class of 1967 just concluded their 40 year reunion. Both of my parents attended. I put in a few plugs for KHSGrads.com in attempt to get some of this decade on the boards! I will post pictures within a day or so.

It really seems like it was not long ago that my parents had their 20 year reunion. I was still in high school. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Anyway, Class of '67, I know you are here, let's get a few of you to sign up and share some stories with us!

Son of two Class of '67'ers.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

OK. My apologies, it has been more than "a day or so," but it has been one crazy summer.

Here are a few pics from the Class of 67 Reunion. You can also visit the entire album Here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/simonmiller1/67Reunion

"Play Like A Champion Today"
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

My Mom and us loved the pics. Thanks Simon. Is that Mr. D back there? Oh, and your dad still looks like he is King of the Hill.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Lauren A. Scrafford

Post by Lauren A. Scrafford »

Simon:

Do you have a list of the people in the class photo(40 year reunion)... I was unable to attend and though I can recognize about 40-50%, many of them look so old that I'm not sure who they are??? LOL....

I do recognize your parents as I see your father about once a year or so.... I easily recognized Alex D, Doug Y, Diedre, McCoy, Costa, Don Atha, Bea, Marilyn and some others.

Thanks for posting this photo and the others.

Lauren Scrafford
Lauren A. Scrafford

Post by Lauren A. Scrafford »

Okay I was digging through some photos the other day and found this one. My first grade class photo from Sunnyside in 1955.

I wanted to post it to see if Simon could spot his dad??????????? Simon you probably have seen this but wanted to put it up since your dad is such a good guy and I have known him for about 53 years. Unfortunately I didn't write the names on the photo since I can just pick out a few like your dad, myself, Rick McGraw, Oren Henry (he lived on railroad avenue also), Bea Chaffee, Marilyn Montgomery, Dave Ingle, John Pegg and sorry to the others. Mrs. Kirkpatrick was our teacher. She was a very nice lady..

Lauren Scrafford
[/img]