Saturday concert

Come here to discuss everything from Yanni to Megadeth!
Laurie Roberts
For Such A Time As This...

Saturday concert

Post by Laurie Roberts »

Okay, it's time for a shameless plug. I'll be participating in an outdoor concert at my old church in Kellogg, Christian Life Center (308 W. Mission) this coming Saturday evening, July 12th. They'll be setting up a stage in the parking lot and having free live music from 6:00 to 10:00 that night. My band will be on from about 7:00 to 8:30. My brand new CDs will be available, too.

Come by and say hello!

(That concludes this shameless plug)
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Re: Saturday concert

Post by Simon Miller »

Laurie Roberts wrote:Okay, it's time for a shameless plug. I'll be participating in an outdoor concert at my old church in Kellogg, Christian Life Center (308 W. Mission) this coming Saturday evening, July 12th. They'll be setting up a stage in the parking lot and having free live music from 6:00 to 10:00 that night. My band will be on from about 7:00 to 8:30. My brand new CDs will be available, too.

Come by and say hello!

(That concludes this shameless plug)

I would like to add to the shameless plug and say that I bought the new CD and I love it. Although I would categorize this CD as Contemporary Christian/Gospel, the range of styles on this album is quite comprehensive and really go outside those genres. Eclectic pop, with some 70's influence with a heavy dose of some blues mixed in. You would like this CD if you like Jennifer Knapp/Nora Jones/Sara Groves/Michael W. Smith/Sheryl Crow (sorry I'm not ultra familiar with some of the newer secular artists) you will love this CD.

Add to the fact that the messages and lyrics are quite moving and powerful and you get a home run.

I bought mine already. You can buy the CD or the MP3s at the link below.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/laurieroberts2

"Play Like A Champion Today"