Class of '96

96 KIX!
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Class of '96

Post by Casey Fisher »

Well, we are back on-line here at khsgrads. I just wanted to make the first post on our thread... Hope all is well...
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Re: Class of '96

Post by Jason Spoor »

Casey Fisher wrote:Well, we are back on-line here at khsgrads. I just wanted to make the first post on our thread... Hope all is well...
all is just fine, thanks.
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

hello class of '96. This forum has been too quiet for too long!!
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Yo Roops. Long time no see... Hook 'em.
Tresa Johnson

Hello Again! Class of 96 lets get the ball rolling!

Post by Tresa Johnson »

I can't believe it's already been over a year since our 10 year reunion. Well, we still have around $250 for our 15 year reunion. I know its pretty early to begin planning for it, but if we can keep in touch with as many people as possible, hopefully there will be a large turnout. Maybe we can have a monthly meeting online, a forum of some sort and set up the same time each month. Does anyone think it is a good idea. :D Tresa
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Hey Tresa. How are you? I've actually heard from a few people and kind of feel the same way myself in that maybe we shouldn't have our 15 year reunion. This being because of the All-Class Reunion that will be in 2010 (our 14 year). I think we should just try to get as many together that weekend for an afternoon or something and then save the $250 for our 20 year. Just my personal opinion.
Tresa Johnson

Post by Tresa Johnson »

I'm doing well Casey...and you? I think that's a fine idea to wait for our 20yr. and plan on meeting up with everyone at the All-Class Reunion. The 20yr. seems so far away, but I know time will fly. Look how fast 10 yrs. came and went. Anyway, I'll keep checking in to this site more often. It's a good place to keep in touch with everybody. We just need to figure out how to get more of our class involved.
:D Tresa
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

I'm doing well also Tresa... I don't think very many of our classmates visit this site, but at least it is a starting point and a few of us who do can get the word out etc. as it gets closer. I definitely would like to get as many of us '96'ers together even for a couple of hours during the all-class. We have more than enough time (3 years) to plan and get the word out...
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

I just want to give a 30th birthday shout out to Paul "The Tower of" Power. Happy B-day kid wherever you are. Ditto to Big Roops who turns 30 on Wednesday and Timmy Koko who turns 30 on the 30th.
Tresa Johnson

Post by Tresa Johnson »

I can't believe we're all or about to be 30.
PaulieP

Post by PaulieP »

Hey guys, i've been off for a while, but I'm going to make an effort to check in with you when I can.

Thanks for the B-Day wishes Casey!

And happy belated to Roops and KoKo!