Class Reunion, Summer 2008?

Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

Class Reunion, Summer 2008?

Post by Gwen Johnson »

Greetings
I've been asked who is in charge of the reunion for the class of 1968. Apparently, there are several classmates who have not received information, but I don't know who to send them to...
Does anyone have contact information for a reunion committee member?
Thanks,
Gwen
A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it. ~Kay (Men in Black, 1997)
Mike Biotti '68

Reunion Set

Post by Mike Biotti '68 »

Here is a portion of a letter I recently received:

The 40th Class Reunion of the KHS Class of "68" is scheduled for August 1st and 2nd. We have decided to have a laid back reunion this year with informal social hours planned for both nights at Noahs at the gondola base. We will have an hor d' oeuvre bar on Saturday night and registration on Friday night. Both nights will begin at 6:30. Registration fee is $20/person and is needed asap.

Class of "68"
PO Box 1261
Pinehurst, ID 83850
"The patient fisherman catches the big fish"......Me
Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

Post by Gwen Johnson »

Thank you! The person that asked must have gotten the letter too, because she wrote and said she'd found the contact person. It sounds like a good time is being planned. I hope many of your classmates are able to attend.
:)
A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it. ~Kay (Men in Black, 1997)
Dawn VanVleet

Post by Dawn VanVleet »

they can also contact my mom, Diane VanVleet
B.O.S.S.I.
Mike Biotti '68

Had contact with Sharann Watson (Turner) this week....she plans to attend. Will be fun to visit old friends.
Mike Biotti '68

Reunion was great!

I really enjoyed seeing and visiting with fellow classmates. We had a pretty fair turnout friday nite. I was unable to attend Saturday, but heard a few more showed up that weren't there the first nite. Everyone had a great time and I thank those that put in the time to organize.....great job! See ya all at the all-class in 2010.
Lauren A. Scrafford

Re: Reunion was great!

Post by Lauren A. Scrafford »

Mike Biotti '68 wrote:I really enjoyed seeing and visiting with fellow classmates. We had a pretty fair turnout friday nite. I was unable to attend Saturday, but heard a few more showed up that weren't there the first nite. Everyone had a great time and I thank those that put in the time to organize.....great job! See ya all at the all-class in 2010.
Mike:

Did anyone take any photos. Since you young people were a year behind us old guys, I would enjoy hearing or seeing from any of the class of 68 on there windig... You had some real nice people in that class. Some nice Smelterville kids.

best,
Lauren 1967