Class of 1960 50th Reunion

New to this board? Check in here and get the latest information, rules, and even post requests and questions!
Jule Swanson

Class of 1960 50th Reunion

Post by Jule Swanson »

"When I am an old Wildcat I shall still wear purple and gold and cheer loudly when the band marches, even if they are old.
I'll think back on dances, plays and meetings of clulbs and wonder how many of us made it, how many were flubs.
I'll think of our teachers like Hawood and Fee, Hiemstra and Exum and John Geovanini, Holland and Kenyon, Faraca and Hill.
Remeber Mr. Smith? Yikes, what a pill! You could tell what he'd eaten by checking his tie, but when it came to Geometry, he was quite a guy. When I am an old Wildcat, I shall attend my 50th Reunion. I shall suck in my stomach and throw back my shoulders as I search for my friends to see if they're older. I'll put on my glasses and hope I don't trip. Ah there's a name tag - okay get a grip. It's you! Yes, it's me - oh what's in a name. I'd know you anywhere - you look just the same!
Hail Alma Mater; Hats off to you. Ever you'll find us loyal and true. (Not so) firm and undaunted, always we'll be.
Hail to the school we love; here's a toast to thee!"

Come drink a toast to our Alma Mater on Friday, August 6, 2010 - the Friday night of the All Class Reunion It's our 50th and never have we had a reunion just for us. This is our night and we'll celebrate with a sit-down dinner upstairs at the Gondola Base. The cost is $75/couple or $45/single. You can mail the fee to Jule Swanson, 1415-170th PL NE, Bellevue, WA 98008 anytime. [/b]