Paul Lagerquist

Ken Lagerquist

Paul Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

I would like to mention that My Uncle Paul(Lagerquist) was seriously injured in a horse riding accident last weekend. I guess the horse bucked and he didnt expect it, and he went up and as he was coming down, the horse bucked again and they collided and he broke his pelvis pretty bad. He was medavac'd to Seattle for emergency surgery as he had internal bleeding also. There are only two doctors in the Northwest who can do this kind of surgery and one is at Harborview. Anyway, Surgery went well for him, but now he is having problems breathing and is on a ventilator. He is a 1968 graduate of KHS, so if there are others out there that remember him, please remember him in your prayers. I am very close to him and wish i was in the states right now. Thanks for your prayers in advance. I know my wife is getting ready to send flowers to him, but if the Class of 68 wants to send something, please feel free. I dont have anymore info on his room or anything like that. My Dad(Barrett) was going to drive up to Seattle today from Vancouver, but my Aunt Darlene talked him out of it as Uncle Paul is pretty heavily medicated right now and doesnt recognize anyone. I know i remember Uncle Paul and aunt Darlene were talking about going to the class reunion this summer, but right now it might not be happening.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

I pray all goes well for him!
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Thanks Mike, i dont have any other updates on him, i will find out more and keep everyone posted. I knwo there are few people on here that went to High School with him, so hopefully they see this.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

It looks like he has been moved to CDA for Rehab. Not sure how long he will be there, but he isnt close to walking yet. At least he is closer to home now.