All-Class Reunion Announced for 2010

Information about the KHS 2010 All-Class Reunion
Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

All-Class Reunion Announced for 2010

Post by Gwen Johnson »

This article appeared in the Shoshone News-Press this morning:

Kellogg High School graduates plan All-Class Reunion
Kellogg - The 2010 Kellogg All-Class Reunion plans are on a roll. The reunion will be held on Aug. 6, 7 and 8 in the year 2010. Representatives from the last meeting decided to ask a representative from each class to be responsible for submitting a list of class members, mailing addresses and e-mail addresses to Lawanna Watts at P.O. Box 150, Pinehurst, Idaho 83850. Watts can be contacted through e-mail at wattse@usamedia.tv. The information may also be submitted to Pat Covill at 4 West Riverside Ave., Kellogg, Idaho 83837. Covill can be contacted at cov@usamedia.tv.
Many suggestions for the activities during the reunion were made and a chairperson will be designated for each activity, with a core committee coordinating all activities. The next meeting for the Kellogg All-Class Reunion 2010 will be at 7pm on Tuesday, May 15 at the DOC/DHW conference rooms, 35 Wildcat Way, Kellogg.
All interested classmates and those who attended Kellogg High School are invited and encouraged to attend.

So, let's use this thread to keep our board members informed!
:)
A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it. ~Kay (Men in Black, 1997)
Dawn VanVleet

Post by Dawn VanVleet »

I passed it along to all the contacts I have in the class of '87!! Those are always good times!
B.O.S.S.I.