TO: DAWN VAN VLEET. . will you be the rep for Class of '87?

Information about the KHS 2010 All-Class Reunion
Pat Covill

TO: DAWN VAN VLEET. . will you be the rep for Class of '87?

Post by Pat Covill »

Dawn Van Vleet. . .Will you be the rep for Class of '87? Will you be in charge of Class of 1987 names, addresses, e-mail addresses and come to the meetings?? Let me know, please. Pat Covill cov@usamedia.tv
Graduate of 1956, the FIRST class to graduate from the "new" Kellogg High School in Jacobs Gulch.
Dawn VanVleet

Post by Dawn VanVleet »

Hi Pat! Im having a hard time finding the time just for our 20 year! LOL....no one else stepped up, so i did. How about i will try to be there when i can. With 2 little ones, a teenager (and a hubby who works outta state) i dont have much time.
B.O.S.S.I.
Pat Covill

To: Dawn VanVleet

Post by Pat Covill »

That would be fine. Once you get your 20-yr reunion over, maybe you can give us your updated list and continue from there? I'll put you down for the time being and if you have someone else you'd rather take over, just let me know. . . .Pat
Graduate of 1956, the FIRST class to graduate from the "new" Kellogg High School in Jacobs Gulch.
Pat Cole

RE: All Class Reunion

Post by Pat Cole »

Pat, I have a list of 1961 grads started from our reunion last summer. I need to get it finished and then I'd be happy to share it with you. Kathy Metzgar McPeak said she would attend the meeting on behalf of our class. I would attend but I don't know how crowded the room will be and my wheelchair seems to take up a lot of space. Pat Cole
Pat Covill

TO: PAT COLE

Post by Pat Covill »

Hi, Pat. . .good to hear from you. We will be using both sides of the conference rooms on 5/15, so I'm sure there will be room for your wheelchair. Please plan to come if you want. Pat Covill