Wrestler Chris Benoit kills family then self

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

Wrestler Chris Benoit kills family then self

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

How sad this is that it looks like 'Roid Rage has taken another professional wrestler, and also his family. What i think is sad with todays media is that 3 people are dead and CNN thinks Paris Hilton being released from jail is more important and putting her on their front page of their web page. I dont care that it was a professional wrestler that is dead and killed his wife and kid, it is still 3 people dead and the media makes a circus out of Paris Hilton. Come on, lets forget about all these little prima donnas out there like lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton and start reporting some real news. Lets also start trying to figure out how we can stop all this drug abuse in our country(steroids included) and start painting a better picture for our younger generations. This is not the kind of message Pro Wrestling or any other sport should be sending out so an individual can be successful. There is a heckuva lot more to Sports than being the best and taking all these risks to be the best, especially drug abuse.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford