Kobe again

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

Kobe again

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Kobe: Lakers owner is an 'idiot'
Posted: Friday June 29, 2007 06:58AM ET
Kobe Bryant is still a Laker despite a trade request, and his acidic discontent is now being broadcast on the Internet. An amateur video of Bryant's profanity-laced rant about the Lakers, which first made news last week, was posted on thekobevideo.com Web site yesterday morning. An audio-only file, in which Bryant calls the Lakers' owner, Jerry Buss, an idiot is also on the site. On the audio file, a man is heard saying, "Please tell us you're staying." A voice that is clearly Bryant's responds, "Get a Bulls uniform, fellows."

Well, it is now time to get rid of the PUNK. He has absolutely gone overboard and i am sure is tryig very hard to make it very difficult for the Lakers to even consider keeping him. I know he will end up sabotaging the season if they keep him, but the Lakers cant just unload him. They need something that will be close to equal to him. It is going to be tough to find a team that can do that, but like Stephen A. Smith said last night, if the trade him for nothing of equal value, they will fall back 10 years. Will be interesting to see.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

I am being totally objective here when I say that Kobe has all the physical tools to be considered one of the best players in NBA history. But IMHO he is a "It's all about me" player and is a totally selfish punk. The whole Shaq vs. Kobe feud has more meaning now and I think anyone can see that it was Kobe creating all the problems.

I think if the Lakers would dump him, I could actually not hate them! lol
"Play Like A Champion Today"