Welcome once again.

Don't know what you got, til it's gone....
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Welcome once again.

Post by Simon Miller »

Hey Class of 1990. Because I chose a host that limits SQL restorations to 2MB (lame) We are starting from scratch again. Hopefully Nordin and the rest of the gang will return to get this going again.

'90 Rules.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Of course I'm here! I don't know where you want it, but before the change I was going to give a history to the Banger vs Grappler wars.
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Hey plu. You should start a banger vs. grappler thread under general sports talk.
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Hey Simon
1. thanks for the avatar back
2. should we do the Where are they now by decade, year, or just one section
3. That was a lot to type, should we copy and paste that
4. Does it cost more money for more memory or is that just the limits
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

1. thanks for the avatar back

No Problem. I actually had most of these backed up on my computer (And Gwen's)

2. should we do the Where are they now by decade, year, or just one section

I think we should start it out in the "Candy Corner" thread. I am interested in hearing about everyone for now. If this place grows to 100s of people, then we might want to section it out.

3. That was a lot to type, should we copy and paste that

Good idea. I cannot restore the database as of yet, but I can open it up in MS Excel and find the threads and copy and paste them.

4. Does it cost more money for more memory or is that just the limits

It is just one of the limits of the web host. They did have a $100 transfer service, but since we are barely surviving by paying the hosting service, that was not an option.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

I love the Cinderella sub heading!
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Yesterday it was "Heaven isn't too far away" but I feared instant harassment from Ron Burgandy AKA Hank The Snake Rauenhorst, so I switched it. 8) Speaking of Hank, we need to get him back on here. He stared his new gig at the Wal Mart Pharmacy recently.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Ya, he's always good for starting threads and stirring the pot.
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Well, im glad to see a site like this out here. Will be good to catch up with some long lost friends. Even tho i didnt graduate from KHS, i did grow up there thru most of my childhood, i am still a Wildcat at heart, and always will be. I am hoping by Sept 2008 i will be back close to the valley after i return from a year in Korea. The closest i will get is Spokane at Fairchild Air Force Base. Then maybe i can slowly cross back over to the Valley area, who knows, we will see where life leads my family.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Hey Ken, I think you were in my 8th grade P.E. class. Seeing you post I actually had to think for a moment. I remember wondering where you went. Over the years in high school a couple of regulars dropped off periodically. Off the top of my head I remember losing Brian Lee and Steve Lindsey (SP), both cool guys. Anyway welcome back. Where in Korea are you going to be stationed, in the capital or up near the DMZ?
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Hey Mike I remember ya. Thanks for the welcome back. I remember Brian Lee and Lindsey too. I am heading to Osan Air Base, near Seaol, South Korea, so it wont be too far from the DMZ. Once i get done there, i am hoping i will get to Spokane. If i do that, We all will have to get back together. Simon and i are always in contact and whenever i am in the Valley, we usually get together. I am planning on bringing the family to Kellogg in the summer before i head out. Should eb a fun trip.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

I don't live near the Valley anymore either. I live over on the Washington coast just north of Astoria Oregon. Soon I'm going to redo my "where are they now" post.
I tell Simon every year that I'm going to make it to a Kellogg football game, but I never make it. I haven't been to one since I played in one. I usually make it over to North Idaho 2-3 times a year and Kellogg once per year. I finally hooked up with Simon I think two years ago. If anyone cooks somethink up though let me know and I might make it. I think sometime this summer or early fall it would be cool if the KHSGRADS.COM group got together for a BBQ or something. I've either never met some of the members, haven't seen them in years, or/and only met them once. I know the all class reunion is this next summer isn't it. Depending on my schedule and finances I might go to that, but I'm also committed to going to a family reunion in Southern Idaho.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Matt Morgan

Post by Matt Morgan »

Nordin, I know this isn't my class, but PLEASE start the grappler vs. banger debate again. That was flat funny. :lol:
"Face Your Fear, Accept Your War!"-Z.W.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Hey Matt, I was up visiting earlier this week and like I told Simon, they will be comming. I'm trying to think of the beginning.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Sorry I have been a "NO SHOW" lately but I've been really busy.

Matt, the War Chronicles are on the way.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Simon, Knox, we have another 90' member here now. I shot out a bunch of emails from classmates, but his is the only one that has shown up.
Sorry Ken, I think I left you out on the 90' bunch.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Ok, Michelle is back, another 90'.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

We ought to have a 90's online party of some kind. Everyone should agree to a time to be online and post a conversation. What do you think???
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Hey Simon, do you have any pics from our 10 year? As you know, I didn't go, so if you have em, could you show em'.
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

I didn't take any, but I can ask around.