Off to Spokane

The place to talk about anything you want.
Ken Lagerquist

Off to Spokane

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

We are off to Spokane in the morning(30 july). Wish us well on a safe trip and keep us in your prayers as we make the drive from Cheyenne to Spokane in the next couple of days. We will be passing thru the Valley on Tuesday. Simon, i will give u a call as we pass thru, will u have your cell on you? We will hook up with you and your family real soon before i depart for Korea. See ya soon!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Re: Off to Spokane

Post by Simon Miller »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:We are off to Spokane in the morning(30 july). Wish us well on a safe trip and keep us in your prayers as we make the drive from Cheyenne to Spokane in the next couple of days. We will be passing thru the Valley on Tuesday. Simon, i will give u a call as we pass thru, will u have your cell on you? We will hook up with you and your family real soon before i depart for Korea. See ya soon!
Ken,

Have a safe trip and don't drive too fast in the Turbo Diesel. I should have my cell on me all the time. The only time I can't use it is at home, since I moved up the gulch. It is good to have you finally returning to the Pacific Northwest. I told my parents you were coming through. Just let me know after you all get semi-settled and can come over for a BBQ or something. Maybe some time at the lake.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

Glad to hear you are coming home Ken. If you need golf lessons .............. call Simon.

Hank
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

When do you leave for Korea? My brother did two tours there with the Army.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Thanks guys. As Hank and Simon already know, we made it safely. Hank, i will call both of you for golf lessons, i hear you have a pretty mean golf game!! Its going to get tought to get together for some golf before i leave, but i will be back in March for 30 days, so we can try then
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford