Boise St.

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Brian Stovern

Boise St.

Post by Brian Stovern »

Anyone catch the Boise St/Nevada basketball....I mean football game last night? 69-67! Boise's defense has looked good all year, and then gets shredded last night. What a game though.
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Yea Brian, i saw that bask.....errrr football game. What an amazing game tho. U dont get to see that very often in a lifetime.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

That game made me sick. I can't stand Boise State and their smurf turf. Whenever I watch one of their home games I feel like I need to adjust my color on my tv as it looks so horrible to see football on blue turf...

I can't believe Nevada didn't go for 2 in the 2nd overtime. It would have came down to 1 play from the 3 yard-line to win the game, but instead they kick the extra point to send it to a 3rd overtime... Whenever you are the underdog, you have to "Cowboy Up" and go for the win like BSU did against Oklahoma last year in the Fiesta Bowl. It is almost guaranteed the way Nevada's QB was running the ball, if he would have rolled out to the left and either ran or threw, they would have got the 2 point conversion and won the game.
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Good Point Casey, thats what this football season is all about, College and NFL. Some teams Cowboy Up and Some teams(Seahawks) DONT. Why teams dont take more chances is beyond me. Especially if u are an underdog, why not go for it, chances are u will lose anyway, why not give it a try.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

My only hope after watching that nauseating game on the smurfturf was seeing that the Vandals could shred the vaunted Bronco D like Nevada did in the 2nd half. WOW.

I can't believe Nevada didn't pull that game off. I was so mad. It was after the Seasissies lost to the hapless Saints too.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

I agree Casey, Nevada should have went for it at the end of the 3rd overtime. You know you'll have to go for it at the end of the 4th, so why not do it at the end of the third for a chance to win instead of just tie? I think I was going to be sick if that one old guy announcer referred to Nevada's coach as a "Hall of Famer" one more time! If he's so damn good what's he doing at Nevada and only winning a couple games?
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

What a lousy night it was. The Seahawks made me sick, then only to flip it over and watch Boise State completely luck out made me downright ill.
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Simon Miller wrote:My only hope after watching that nauseating game on the smurfturf was seeing that the Vandals could shred the vaunted Bronco D like Nevada did in the 2nd half. WOW.

I can't believe Nevada didn't pull that game off. I was so mad. It was after the Seasissies lost to the hapless Saints too.
U couldnt have said it any better Simon. hopefully they pull their heads out and Alexander starts running like he did in the super bowl year. I think the injuries the last two years are making him passive, he is afraid to get hurt. if you are afraid to get hurt, then why are u playing football.