Cheaters LOSE!!!!!

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

Cheaters LOSE!!!!!

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

the cheaters lose!!! I love this. This is the best day!! 18-1!!! Spygate lives!!!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Re: Cheaters LOSE!!!!!

Post by Simon Miller »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:the cheaters lose!!! I love this. This is the best day!! 18-1!!! Spygate lives!!!
Belichick did act like a little baby. Man, have a little class buddy. What a jerk. My dad called it best, "it looks like Chris Meyers drew the short straw on that one!" lol

Losing brings out the true character of a person, and Belichick was a baby. Oh yeah, I feel bad for Randy Moss too... NOT!
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Ken Lagerquist

Re: Cheaters LOSE!!!!!

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Simon Miller wrote:
Ken Lagerquist wrote:the cheaters lose!!! I love this. This is the best day!! 18-1!!! Spygate lives!!!
Belichick did act like a little baby. Man, have a little class buddy. What a jerk. My dad called it best, "it looks like Chris Meyers drew the short straw on that one!" lol

Losing brings out the true character of a person, and Belichick was a baby. Oh yeah, I feel bad for Randy Moss too... NOT!
Yea, so true Simon. We all knew he was a big baby and it came out tonight. That interview with Chris Myers was classic because u knew Belicheck hated answering those questions. New England got manhandled tonight and NY deserved to win by controlling the game all night long. I couldnt believe Belichick walked off the field like he did, reminded me of the 91 Pistons walking off against the Bulls. Complete LOSERS

What time u get out of school tomorrow Simon, Brian and I are comign over.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Actually I don't get done until around 5 as I go on a run every night after work. It is too dark and cold to run in the mornings during the winter months.
"Play Like A Champion Today"