Welcome once again.

Don't know what you got, til it's gone....
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Hey Simon, my family and I are going to come over for a kellogg football game this season. Either the Aug. 31, Oct. 5, or Oct. 12. Any suggestions on which one? When is home coming?
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Let me take a look at who they play, and what is going on those weekends. That could be a factor too.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

I loods like we are leaning towards Oct. 12th. We're going to make it a birthday weekend.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Michelle (Dow) Hoerr

2010 Reunion

Post by Michelle (Dow) Hoerr »

Hey do you guys know if the class of 1990 has a rep for the all class reunion? If so, who is it.

Thanks,
Michelle
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Good question. Also, are we having our own class reunion or are we just going to the all class one?
Michelle (Dow) Hoerr

We should do something, it will be our 20.
"Birds always start their day off Singing!"
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Snake Pit, BEERBQ then after hours party! Also, maybe a day at the Silver Bridge.
Michelle (Dow) Hoerr

LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking! BYOB
"Birds always start their day off Singing!"
Dawn VanVleet

Post by Dawn VanVleet »

Just remember, if you are going to the Silver Bridge, the "rock" side is free, the "beach" side will cost ya
B.O.S.S.I.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

It's a shame too.
Doug Knox

Happy Birthday!

Post by Doug Knox »

Happy Leap Day everyone!

Tami Weingart celebrates her 9th official birthday today in her 36 years - if anyone sees her, make sure you wish her a Happy Birthday!
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

I don't know if anyone cares, but I will be in the Valley June 19th - June 23rd. Anyone up for a get together? I'll be up in Mullan for a family reunion, but I wouldn't mind slumming down on your end one night. :wink: 8)
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Mike, if i was in the States, i would be game. But that wont be til sept, LOL.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Pat Cole

Family Reunion

Post by Pat Cole »

Mike Nordin wrote:I don't know if anyone cares, but I will be in the Valley June 19th - June 23rd. Anyone up for a get together? I'll be up in Mullan for a family reunion, but I wouldn't mind slumming down on your end one night. :wink: 8)
Could that include a reunion with the cousins in the "slums"? I might be able to get something arranged if I knew a date to shoot for. I'm sure the Croots would be up for something, and I guess your two aunts will be included in the Mullan reunion. :D
Persistence: The ability to overcome obstacles along the way.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Sorry Fish I haven't been on lately. :? I'm working on another level of education. I finish this one on June 10th. I ran into some tough finals, final project and presentations. Also I've been working, have to pay the bills, and doing an intership. After that, sadly, I spend time with my wife and 4 kids. I do the F. Sport right before I head out in the morning. Lately its been the only "me" time. BUT, tonight I'm sitting back and having a couple of late night beers and watching a movie with the lady of the house. I saw you're post on BBALL and decided to catch up.
This summer right after schools done and before I start work I'm going to try and come up, the family needs a break together and what better place than N. Idaho, in the sun, on the river or lake. :D :D :D
BM.Biotti

Post by BM.Biotti »

The Class of 1990. What more needs to be said?
"A man worthwhile, is a man that can smile, when his pants are too tight in the seat" - Judge Smails
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

BM.Biotti wrote:The Class of 1990. What more needs to be said?
El Sapo in the HOUSE!
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
BM.Biotti

Post by BM.Biotti »

I say that for a class reunion, we all get a marble and go knockin on bob stovern's door. As far as our 20 year reunion... my liver is gettin kinda nervous.
"A man worthwhile, is a man that can smile, when his pants are too tight in the seat" - Judge Smails
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Funny, mine's already thirsty! :twisted:
BM.Biotti

Post by BM.Biotti »

My employer requires me to stay sober for 28 days. I am sorry to say that my tolerance is not so good for the first couple days. Then its on like donkey kong