Let the Mayhem Begin

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

Simon Miller wrote:The Zags are scrapping it up like the Zags of old. I like the energy and intensity. And Gray is EN FUEGO!
damn I'm impressed with stephen curry though!
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

and bouldin sucks today.
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Curry is unconscious and Gonzaga can't get a rebound to save their lives.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Plain and simple. Davidson wants this game more. You can see it.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

someone tell Daye he's a freshman and shouldn't be heaving up 3 pointers with the game on the line.
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

Simon Miller wrote:Plain and simple. Davidson wants this game more. You can see it.
they are also playing more fearless. Gonzaga is playing scared.
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

I knew they were in trouble if they couldn't stop the slow small three point shooters in the WCC. What chance did they have against Curry. They have always had terrible perimeter defense. I don't get why Few didn't go back to the tall lineup and zone that worked so well in the first half.
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

a typical Gonzaga game for sure, cant defend the 3 at all!!! How are you gonna leave the 3 pt shooters open and let them get the ball???? and how do u let someone score 29 in a half!?!?!?!?! in a game i can see, but in a half!?!?!?!! especially the second half!!! back to the drawing board for MArk Few. They need to REVAMP their defensive strategies! and Bouldin needs to pull his head out. Brian, i dont mind Daye shooting those threes, especially when the other guys arent going to step up, might as well be someone. Bouldin wasnt doing anthing thats for sure. But one thing is for sure, the Zags didnt need to be settling on threes, they needed to try and get to the rack and score some easy buckets instead of heaving threes
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Now that the Zags are out (I thought they would win at least the first round), I want the winner of the Washington State/N.D. game to go all the way. Next to the Zags they are both the other teams I support, too bad they are playing each other. I also think it's a good match up.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."