Seahawks sign.....

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

Seahawks sign.....

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Julius Jones and T.J. Duckett. Are making a statement to shawn Alexander? Itlooks like it could be the end of one of the greatest Seahawks RBs. Julius Jones could be a good signing, only time will tell. Isnt he a ND player? oh god if he is, wewont hear the end of it from Simon! hahaha jus kidding brother! Not sure what these signings will do, but we will find out soon. Hopefully it helps usget over thetop.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

In addition to locking up Lofa through 2015, the Hawks just signed Trufant to a 6-year deal today. This is wonderful to see them keep a core of this young defense intact... My favorite part of it though is that I read that 4 different defensive players re-negotiated their contracts so that they could make these signings. I love that "team first" attitude, especially when you are talking taking less money as a person. Much respect for that.
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Casey Fisher wrote:In addition to locking up Lofa through 2015, the Hawks just signed Trufant to a 6-year deal today. This is wonderful to see them keep a core of this young defense intact... My favorite part of it though is that I read that 4 different defensive players re-negotiated their contracts so that they could make these signings. I love that "team first" attitude, especially when you are talking taking less money as a person. Much respect for that.
Yea i agree Casey, this is a good step in the right direction, thats for sure. The defense has so much potential. Now if they could get the Offense going too. hopefully they made the right moves to jumpstart the O. Good things are coming to seattle. Now if we could just keep the Sonics in TOWN!!!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:
Casey Fisher wrote:In addition to locking up Lofa through 2015, the Hawks just signed Trufant to a 6-year deal today. This is wonderful to see them keep a core of this young defense intact... My favorite part of it though is that I read that 4 different defensive players re-negotiated their contracts so that they could make these signings. I love that "team first" attitude, especially when you are talking taking less money as a person. Much respect for that.
Yea i agree Casey, this is a good step in the right direction, thats for sure. The defense has so much potential. Now if they could get the Offense going too. hopefully they made the right moves to jumpstart the O. Good things are coming to seattle. Now if we could just keep the Sonics in TOWN!!!
The thing going around the radio is that we get to keep the "Sonics" and the colors. But we're loosing the basketball team. apparently the don't like the name or the colors in Oklahoma City.
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Brian Stovern wrote:
Ken Lagerquist wrote:
The thing going around the radio is that we get to keep the "Sonics" and the colors. But we're loosing the basketball team. apparently the don't like the name or the colors in Oklahoma City.
Well, at least we get to keep that. I just hope they can save the team. Maybe, just maybe the city will come up with a proposal. Those colors and the name wouldnt look right in OKC