March Madness 2008

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.

Which team will win it all?

North Carolina
30%
Memphis
20%
UCLA
20%
Kansas
No votes
Tennessee
No votes
Any other team
30%

Total votes: 10

Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Matt Morgan wrote:I have wathced every basketball game on DirecTV the last two weeks and have the unique opportunity to do nothing but watch games the next four(snapped my achilles tendon in half, ironically, playing basketball. Hurts, don't recommend it). I have to agree on the Pitt team being a sleeper. They got big heart, love Levance Fields and Sam Young. The other team I've been impressed with is West Virginia. They got a serious baller named Joe Alexander. He is the most dominating "shooting" forward I've seen in a while. If you haven't had a chance to watch him play, you should. I don't think either team will make the final four, but I think they will both mix it up until the round of 16, possibly Elite 8. Either of these two teams will be a serious problem for whoever they play.
Matt, that sux about your achilles, it is a sign of old age! just messin, that really does suck, get better soon man! . I agree with your picks of sleeper teams, that Alexander kid is tough. Pitt will make some noise. i think UCLA will come out of the west into the Final 4, probably the only sure thing in my opinion. Everyone else will bhavea tough route. i haven been able to watch many games over here in Korea, but it will be fun to watch what i can.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

The three people who picked "any other team" were way off. The other 60 teams in the tourney didn't even get one in the Final 4.
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

Post by Gwen Johnson »

Well...Davidson came pretty darn close...
;)
A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it. ~Kay (Men in Black, 1997)