2009 1st and 2nd Rounds

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

2009 1st and 2nd Rounds

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

are in PDX(Portland). My brother and i and some friends are looking to get some tickets. Anyone thinking of going??? 6 ticket limit i guess if u can get them online. I think we have all 6 spoken for, just wanted to give heads up.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Brian Stovern

Re: 2009 1st and 2nd Rounds

Post by Brian Stovern »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:are in PDX(Portland). My brother and i and some friends are looking to get some tickets. Anyone thinking of going??? 6 ticket limit i guess if u can get them online. I think we have all 6 spoken for, just wanted to give heads up.
I'll have to look into it. It's a nice short drive down from Everett for me.
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

What do you think of the Tom Crean hire at Indiana? I think it's perfect, but then again I thought the Sampson hire was a great one too. Still can't believe someones whole life get's derailed for making a phone call out of season, but those are the rules and he knew it.
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

Speaking of Sampson....Simon do you remember meeting him at the mariners game we went to when we came over to seattle? Spring break I think. I remember Tony went over and said hi to him. He was sitting one row in front of us and down a couple seats.
Matt Morgan

Post by Matt Morgan »

I was lucky enough to have him spend 3 days with our BCI team in Kamiah. He's a great coach and a really nice guy.
"Face Your Fear, Accept Your War!"-Z.W.
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

Matt Morgan wrote:I was lucky enough to have him spend 3 days with our BCI team in Kamiah. He's a great coach and a really nice guy.
I'm sure he was much nicer than the jerk I played for...Larry Eustacy
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

here is a little did you know about Kelvin Sampson. Did you know Montana Techs court is named after him??? Thats where he started at before Wazzu.

I think the Crean hire will be good for IU. He ran a clean program at Marquette and will do the same in Bloomington. I did like the hire of Sampson at IU, because he is a great coach, but i questioned it because he had issues at OU. And then it came back and bit him in the arse.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Travis Fulton

Post by Travis Fulton »

Brian Stovern wrote:
Matt Morgan wrote:I was lucky enough to have him spend 3 days with our BCI team in Kamiah. He's a great coach and a really nice guy.
Hey Stovern - do you stay in touch with Orlando Lightfoot?
Hey Thime, want to play some wif?
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

Travis Fulton wrote:
Brian Stovern wrote:
Hey Stovern - do you stay in touch with Orlando Lightfoot?
I did for a while, but haven't heard from him in about 6 or 8 years. I ran into Deon Watson about 5 years ago or so at Gyro days. Last I seen he was bouncing around the lower professional leagues in Europe. Check out this career profile. He's got a few stamps on his passport!

http://www.eurobasket.com/player.asp?Cn ... mNotSure=1