My Buddy

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Hank Rauenhorst

My Buddy

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

My buddy Travis is an internet sensation. Trav is supposed to be my friend. I had to learn about this http://www.pgatour.com/2008/tourlife/in ... index.html
from someone else.

I love it Trav. How bout a shout out to your boys from Pinehurst?
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Ken Lagerquist

Re: My Buddy

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Hank Rauenhorst wrote:My buddy Travis is an internet sensation. Trav is supposed to be my friend. I had to learn about this http://www.pgatour.com/2008/tourlife/in ... index.html
from someone else.

Cool stuff Hank! I never knew this about Trav. I will be checking that out often now.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Matt Morgan

Post by Matt Morgan »

Very cool.
"Face Your Fear, Accept Your War!"-Z.W.
Mike Dye

Post by Mike Dye »

That's very impressive honestly...
Travis Fulton

Re: My Buddy

Post by Travis Fulton »

Hank Rauenhorst wrote:My buddy Travis is an internet sensation. Trav is supposed to be my friend. I had to learn about this http://www.pgatour.com/2008/tourlife/in ... index.html
from someone else.

Hank,

I apologize for not getting the word out - I am glad however you saw the blog and liked it. For those interested, I update the blog every Tuesday and as you can see it talks about the PGA TOUR as well as other topics I may throw in. It has been a fun project and one I hope you all enjoy.

Shout out coming soon Diesel.
Hey Thime, want to play some wif?
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

and here I thought this was travis these days :lol:

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/figh ... ghterID=80

Just kidding Travis, but I thought it was funny when I seen this guy on TV one day when I was flipping through channels. It must be very cool doing what you love to do for a living!
Mike Biotti '68

Post by Mike Biotti '68 »

I wonder who took Travis under his wing when he was only a puppy? Watching him evolve from a skinny little kid beating balls on the driving range at Pinehurst to where he is now makes me proud to have been a part of his life career in the early stages. Go Trav Go!!!
"The patient fisherman catches the big fish"......Me
Travis Fulton

Post by Travis Fulton »

A little Northern Idaho shoutout on pgatour.com this week. I can't tell you how many people have asked me about Idaho - here are some of the questions:

1.) Are you from Des Moines?
*Answer: No - Des Moines is in Iowa :shock:

2.) Did you watch that game when Boise St. beat Oklahoma
*Answer: Ummmmm.......yep. I hate Boise St - next question. :x

3.) Is that where the floating green is?
*Answer: Yep......it's really weird they move the green while the ball is in the air - really wild. :wink:

Every time - it is one if not all of these three questions......pretty funny. I can also tell you in the 8 years I have lived on the east coast that I have never heard one bad thing about Northern Idaho from the people that have visited. Everyone is amazed by the beauty, how nice the people are (with the exception of Warnder of course), etc., etc., etc. The Great Northwest - I sure do miss it......now get out there and shovel some snow. :lol:
Hey Thime, want to play some wif?
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

Nice shout out Dies. Archie was hitting balls from the backyard tonight and then trying to find them in the snow. Fun to watch.
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7