LuLu Isais

A place to pay tribute and honor to those beloved KHS Grads who have gone before us.
Dawn VanVleet

LuLu Isais

Post by Dawn VanVleet »

I know she didnt go to school here, but her kids Mario and Sandi did...and all of us who hung out at Dirty Ernies will know "Big Mario" and LuLu.

Lulu passed April 11th. Her funeral was today. She was a great lady with a fantastic sense of humor that was passed to both her kids. She sure will be missed.
B.O.S.S.I.
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Dawn,

I saw this in the paper. My heartfelt condolences to family, friends and loved ones of LuLu.

I have a memory to share. When I was in elementary school, I completely idolized several members of KHS sports teams. One of my ALL TIME favorites was Steve Pierson. Spending most of my time at KHS sporting events, I worshiped the ground these guys walked on. Anyway, the hairstyle that was "in" at KHS was the "spike" where you actually wanted your hair to stick up in certain places. :D Well, when I told my mom I wanted my hair like Steve Pierson's, it was LuLu who cut it for me. I believe it was the first haircut that my Grandma Donna didn't give me!

R.I.P. LuLu
Last edited by Simon Miller on Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Did she do the flat top? If you have any pics of the flat tops you need to post them.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."