Who would you rather see?

Come here to discuss everything from Yanni to Megadeth!
Dawn VanVleet

Who would you rather see?

Post by Dawn VanVleet »

Since some of the 'old' bands are touring again, but without their original singers, Im curious....
would you rather see Journey (without Steve Perry) or Steve Perry (without the band)?

Judas Priest without Rob Halford, or Rob without Priest?
B.O.S.S.I.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

I thought Perry had throat cancer and couldn't sing??
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Mike Dye

Post by Mike Dye »

I'd say Journey with Perry, he had some kind of surgery on his throat last I read don't think it was cancer though. I saw Priest with Halford and they kicked ass. I don't think Priest is the same without him.

I just got my tickets for "Crue Fest" when they come to Virginia Beach, It should be a great concert. Crue is one of the bands I've always wanted to see. Can't wait!!!!

I think Journey is coming here too in August, I'm still deciding on that one. I know they got another new lead singer so I'm just curious as to how this one sounds.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

My Dad and brother got to go back stage and meet JP. My brother was invited to go hit the town (portland), but since he was only 17 my Dad said I don't think so.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

Have you heard the new dude that sings for Journey? Sounds EXACTLY like Perry. Pretty wierd. Same as when Priest picked up Ripper Owens for their new lead singer. Sounds like Halford on steroids. I wouldn't mind seeing any of them. At least it would be a night out. :?
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Mike Dye

Post by Mike Dye »

Just went to Crue Fest on Sunday, was incredible!!!!!!! I have to rate it as one of the best shows I've seen. All the bands were great. If it comes your way, I highly recommend you go you won't regret it seriously. I put a couple of pics on here hope you guys enjoy...