Ken Lagerquist 1990 Non KHS grad, still Kellogg in heart

Where has life taken you since you left the doors of Kellogg High School? Post here to share!
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Hey Brian, last I heard Geoff, Jeff, and Bobby went into the Navy out of High School. I know, everyone knows that, but years later living in Astoria I ran into Jeff I. at the Chevron jobber I was working at the time. He said him and Chadwell were living in Orifino and doing well. That was the last I heard from them or about them. Didn't Steve Lindsey move there? He was another cool guy that moved away (ya, that was a nod to you ken). Also, did anyone ever hear what happened to Brian Lee?
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
BM.Biotti

Post by BM.Biotti »

hey ken hows it goin been at pogo since july 2007
dont know how much longer depends on $$
"A man worthwhile, is a man that can smile, when his pants are too tight in the seat" - Judge Smails
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

its going good here Brian,

I am in Korea now til Sept but will be abck in Spokane for good then
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
BM.Biotti

Post by BM.Biotti »

since july 07 winter up here is lovely
you at eilson afb?
"A man worthwhile, is a man that can smile, when his pants are too tight in the seat" - Judge Smails
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

BM.Biotti wrote:since july 07 winter up here is lovely
you at eilson afb?
Yea, i was at Eielson for 6 years, loved it up and miss it. I dont miss the cold too much, but i do miss the summers alot!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford