well, i did it

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

well, i did it

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Broke down and got quite a few jerseys today. Simon is going to puke but i thought i wold share anyway, lol. special ordered two blue Braves jerseys, Chipper and Dale Murphy, one blue Mariners Griffey Jersey, bought (i cant believe i did this, but had to) one Wayne Gretzky Edmonton Oilers jersey, one Lakers yellow Magic Johnson jersey and a Vikings Adrian Peterson jersey(because he will be the best back in the game). now i am needing to work on a Jim Zorn and possible Steve Largent and Kenny Easley old school Seahawks jerseys. The special orders were $35 a piece, and everyone they had on hand was $20, except the Gretzky, mainly because it is a bigger jersey
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

Nice. You should try to pick up a Roger Clemens jersey. Put some lipstick on the collar and a couple o' needles in the pocket and you are set for Halloween!!
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

:lol: LOL
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Hank, that isnt a bad idea!!! I just may look for it too!! I might do it in a Red Sox jersey tho, cant stand the Yankees!!!

Well, my brother and dad ended up getting a flat a tire today when they were headed to Kellogg from my Uncle and Aunts out at Harrison. So anyway, they waited 3 hours for AAA to show up. They finally did, got the spare changed over and headed to Les Schwab. They get to Les Schwab, Brian gives them the last name and soem guy comes up and says, i went to school with you guys, but i am your brothers age. Come to find out, it was Andy Watson, LOL. Gotta love the small towns. He heard Brian say the last name and they BSed for a couple minutes, and i just happened to be on the phone with my dad when it happened. Small small world we live in these days!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford