Flooding

The place to talk about anything you want.
Ken Lagerquist

Flooding

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

So how is the flooding in the area?? Simon, can you get some pics of Lead Creek?? Been awhile since i have seen a lot of water in there. Just been watching KREM.com and looking at the pictures of the St Joe, Lake CDA, CDA River, etc. Pretty impressive. The Spokane River is supposed to crest tomorrow, holy cow is it flowing hard right now. Any local pics would be appreciated.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

everything is going down pretty good now. South Fork is almost running green again. Chain lakes are still pretty fubes.
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Re: Flooding

Post by Simon Miller »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:So how is the flooding in the area?? Simon, can you get some pics of Lead Creek?? Been awhile since i have seen a lot of water in there. Just been watching KREM.com and looking at the pictures of the St Joe, Lake CDA, CDA River, etc. Pretty impressive. The Spokane River is supposed to crest tomorrow, holy cow is it flowing hard right now. Any local pics would be appreciated.
I just got this email. I think Gwen took some pics earlier in the week. My grandpa has been to the lake place a few times too. After the rivers crested, the lake level rose rapidly too. Lots of debris and wood floating around. The water also rose all the way up past where our fire pit usually is. To quote Hank, it was fubes for a while.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

With the snow fall this year, it was inevitable that this was going to happen. I guess the Spokane River is bad, the City is telling people to stay away from it, because if they fall in, they arent going after them. too risky. Plus they closed off the walking bridges over the river too.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

Post by Gwen Johnson »

I posted some photos take about two weeks ago on the North Fork. You're welcome to view them at my photobucket album:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v221/ ... =slideshow
:)
Gwen
A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it. ~Kay (Men in Black, 1997)
Lauren A. Scrafford

Post by Lauren A. Scrafford »

Gwen Johnson wrote:I posted some photos take about two weeks ago on the North Fork. You're welcome to view them at my photobucket album:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v221/ ... =slideshow
:)
Gwen
Gwen:

Thank you for the photos. It made me homesick(without all the water)..

Lauren