Wallace Highschool Star Pat Sprute

A place to pay tribute and honor to those beloved KHS Grads who have gone before us.
Mike Biotti '68

Wallace Highschool Star Pat Sprute

Post by Mike Biotti '68 »

1968 WHS grad Pat Sprute passed last weekend. Pat was one of the better athletes from Wallace. I played football and basketball against him all through highschool. He went on to play college football at the University of Idaho and worked for many years until his retirement from Washington Water Power/Avista. His presence will be greatly missed and my sympathies go to his family and friends.
"The patient fisherman catches the big fish"......Me
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

Pat was also one hell of a guy. He will be missed.
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Lauren A. Scrafford

Re: Wallace Highschool Star Pat Sprute

Post by Lauren A. Scrafford »

Mike Biotti '68 wrote:1968 WHS grad Pat Sprute passed last weekend. Pat was one of the better athletes from Wallace. I played football and basketball against him all through highschool. He went on to play college football at the University of Idaho and worked for many years until his retirement from Washington Water Power/Avista. His presence will be greatly missed and my sympathies go to his family and friends.
Mike:

Thank you for posting this.. Pat was a great guy.. I remember him from HS and also from the U of I. My little brother played B ball at the Y with Pat years ago.. My sympathy to the family..He was one of the better Wallace athletes. Funny how a lot of us Kellogg people became fast friends with the Wallace people at the U of I and vice versa. Never happened that I remember with the Couer d' Alene folks that much, though. Maybe I am wrong, but I seem to remember it that way.

thanks,
Lauren