M's

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

I like Van Gundy. And I also like Stan Van Gundy.

Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Hey Lauren, I see there's an opening at the M's office. I think you or roops should apply. I don't think either of you could do any worse. :lol:
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Next spring the M's will look completely different.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Mike Nordin wrote:Next spring the M's will look completely different.
It's definitely time to clean house.
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Mike Dye

Post by Mike Dye »

Sounds like they already started with firing the coach today....
Lauren A. Scrafford

Post by Lauren A. Scrafford »

Casey Fisher wrote:
Mike Nordin wrote:Next spring the M's will look completely different.
It's definitely time to clean house.
McLaren has left the building..............................................................
Lauren A. Scrafford

Post by Lauren A. Scrafford »

Mike Nordin wrote:Hey Lauren, I see there's an opening at the M's office. I think you or roops should apply. I don't think either of you could do any worse. :lol:
Mike:

Thank you. I think anyone who goes in there should demand a 5 year contract. Not necessarily a huge 5 year contract but something with a performance clause in there which kicks in after the first 3 years. No short fixes. Mucho problems in this organization..

Lauren
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Thank god mcLaren is gone! Hopefully we can get this turned around some this year and make a decent showing.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Travis Fulton

Post by Travis Fulton »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:Thank god mcLaren is gone! Hopefully we can get this turned around some this year and make a decent showing.
Yes indeed, thank god McLaren and the GM are gone. I just can't believe how tangled up the franchise is now. These two guys are just the beginning as there are a lot of players that need to go as well. Might as well start the 2nd half of the season trading for some young prospects. I would trade Richie Sexson for Bucky Fulton right now. Bucky could DH and drive the bus. :lol:
Hey Thime, want to play some wif?
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Travis Fulton wrote:
Ken Lagerquist wrote:Thank god mcLaren is gone! Hopefully we can get this turned around some this year and make a decent showing.
Yes indeed, thank god McLaren and the GM are gone. I just can't believe how tangled up the franchise is now. These two guys are just the beginning as there are a lot of players that need to go as well. Might as well start the 2nd half of the season trading for some young prospects. I would trade Richie Sexson for Bucky Fulton right now. Bucky could DH and drive the bus. :lol:
I just spit my water all over my laptop screen in extreme laughter. Wow that is some funny stuff!
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Simon Miller wrote:
Travis Fulton wrote:
I just spit my water all over my laptop screen in extreme laughter. Wow that is some funny stuff!
Fill me in, is Bucky your son Trav???

But i agree with you, Sexson needs to go, he is absolute garbage, his swing is about as ugly as Charles Barkleys golf swing!!!!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Travis Fulton

Post by Travis Fulton »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:
Simon Miller wrote:
Travis Fulton wrote: Yes indeed, thank god McLaren and the GM are gone. I just can't believe how tangled up the franchise is now. These two guys are just the beginning as there are a lot of players that need to go as well. Might as well start the 2nd half of the season trading for some young prospects. I would trade Richie Sexson for Bucky Fulton right now. Bucky could DH and drive the bus. :lol:

But i agree with you, Sexson needs to go, he is absolute garbage, his swing is about as ugly as Charles Barkleys golf swing!!!!
Actually, Bucky is my dad but there are times on the golf course or late at night at the Hill Top that he could be mistaken for a small child.

Any rate, he played first base for Lite Beer for many years and could dig out any short comings to first base. He may struggle a bit with the off speed stuff at the major league level as he only has nine fingers............offspeed and popcorn trickles through the fingers every time :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey Thime, want to play some wif?
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Travis Fulton wrote:Actually, Bucky is my dad but there are times on the golf course or late at night at the Hill Top that he could be mistaken for a small child.

Any rate, he played first base for Lite Beer for many years and could dig out any short comings to first base. He may struggle a bit with the off speed stuff at the major league level as he only has nine fingers............offspeed and popcorn trickles through the fingers every time :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh my goodness Trav. This just made my year in laughter. Nice work!!!
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

Dies Nacholitos. Aight!!!!
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Ouch is right!! I cant keep up with baseball as well over here. But my two fav teams going at it is all good.
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Travis Fulton wrote:
Ken Lagerquist wrote:
Simon Miller wrote: I just spit my water all over my laptop screen in extreme laughter. Wow that is some funny stuff!

Actually, Bucky is my dad but there are times on the golf course or late at night at the Hill Top that he could be mistaken for a small child.

Oh yea, thats right, damn it has been many years for me!!!
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:

Ouch is right!! I cant keep up with baseball as well over here. But my two fav teams going at it is all good.
I know I was just trying to needle you some more. Heck the M's only win once in a while. I had to do it.
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Simon Miller wrote:
Ken Lagerquist wrote:

I know I was just trying to needle you some more. Heck the M's only win once in a while. I had to do it.
Yea i knew what your hidden agenda was behind that!!! hahahahha
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Well, Richie Sexson's Seattle Mariners career is over. The team released him this morning. That was a good $56 Million dollars spent by Bill Bavasi.