Best day of golf in awhile

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

Best day of golf in awhile

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Well, we decided to go to a golf course we have never been to over here, because in all actuality, Pinehursts golf courses is better than the one we have on base here. There is an Army base north of here that is supposed to have a beautiful course, so we thought we would give it a shot, only downfall is, it costs twice as much to play. Anyway, we drive about an hour to get to the course, get lost a "little" bit, kinda tough to follow signs that are half english half korean, hahahaha. We finally arrive at the course and it is on the side of a mountain, absolutely beautiful. So as we drive by a couple of the holes, all of our mouths dropped to the floor of the car, we were in absolute awwwwwww of this place. Im telling you guys, we all agreed this course would be about $150-$250 a round to play on the civilian side in the states, it is gorgeous. The greens were perfect. the fairways were perfect, everything about this course was awesome!!!! We did get some pictures, and i will post them when i get them from my buddy, he is supposed to email them to me. The round of golf was $42 cart included. there are so many hills on this course, the cart is highly recommended. Was just an overall awesome day on the course. i shot a pathetic 99, but overall not bad for only my 2nd time out in the last 2+ years, and considering i shot a dismal 54 on the front 9 and started getting my stroke back on the back 9 and shot a 45, i was pretty pleased. It now sounds like we will be playing this course at least once every weekend for the rest of the time i am here! Pictures to come soon.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Awesome. The pictures would be cool too.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

Now for the important question........how much is beer on the course?
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

I will have pics hopefully this week and will post them.

LOL, not sure how much the beer is, but being that it is a military course, probably not too expensive. It was so warm and humid out yesterday, i went thru two 1.8 ltr bottles of water on the course.

I will find out next week when we go up there again
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford