MLB Trade Deadline Predictions`

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

MLB Trade Deadline Predictions`

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

So who do you think will be traded before the deadline? And which trade will be the Blockbuster of the year??? I say Junior will be gone, looking most likely to Tampa Bay.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Adam Dunn will be traded as well... Along with C.C. Cabathia... Both will probably go to the Yankees who will try to get into the playoffs.
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

can u imagine Adam Dunn in Yankee Stadium? he will crush the ball in that stadium!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:can u imagine Adam Dunn in Yankee Stadium? he will crush the ball in that stadium!
He would indeed. I'm looking forward to the Home Run Derby at the All-Star Game in two weeks. The left-handed hitters will be bombing them out at Yankee Stadium...
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Casey Fisher wrote:
Ken Lagerquist wrote:can u imagine Adam Dunn in Yankee Stadium? he will crush the ball in that stadium!
He would indeed. I'm looking forward to the Home Run Derby at the All-Star Game in two weeks. The left-handed hitters will be bombing them out at Yankee Stadium...
Indeed they will. Any word who will be in the Home Run Derby?