How about Greg Norman?

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Laurie Roberts
For Such A Time As This...

How about Greg Norman?

Post by Laurie Roberts »

I don't know if he can close (so often didn't close in his youth), but it sure was fun to watch him hold the lead at the end of round three of the British Open.
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Re: How about Greg Norman?

Post by Simon Miller »

Laurie Roberts wrote:I don't know if he can close (so often didn't close in his youth), but it sure was fun to watch him hold the lead at the end of round three of the British Open.
I loved it. The Shark has always been all about class and what golf is all about. I would love to see him snag another major! He looks pretty confident and is hitting the ball pretty well. His experience should really help tomorrow.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

I love it. He is my all time favorite golfer, i dont know why, but maybe it is like u said Simon, he is all class and the true gentleman of the game. I sure hope he pulls it off. He is defintiely a better golfer than his ranking shows, and thats only because he doesnt play in a lot of tournaments. Maybe this will get him playing more. THe Shark is back!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Laurie Roberts
For Such A Time As This...

Post by Laurie Roberts »

Coach--I almost cried watching 18th hole today, and I'm man enough to admit it!

I talked to my dad tonight. He is in Kellogg for the Brad Conner tournament, and he said he tried to find a Greg Norman- style straw hat to wear tomorrow (even though Greg's going with the baseball cap these days).

Go shark!
Travis Fulton

Post by Travis Fulton »

The Shark played very well and it was neat to see. It just shows you how much of a fine line it is out on tour. Padraig is becoming the next Tom Watson with his dominance on the "Links". Keep in mind Padraig finished 2nd twice at the Players Championship as well. His game is suited for difficult golf courses.

Did anybody notice the camera work? Was it just me or was it impossible to see the golf ball on TV? I was half dizzy at times trying to look for the golf ball.... :roll:

Anthony Kim will win the PGA - heard it hear first.
Hey Thime, want to play some wif?
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

I know the easy answer would be to say yes, but do you guys think that if Tiger was playing he would really have played better than 3 over in those conditions and beat Padraig?

Trav, the ball was very hard to see... It seems every year during the British it is this way too. I think their greens are more yellow than ours or they are a lot lighter which makes the ball hard to see. Even in HD!!!
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

Nach, if Kim wins the PGA, I will caddy for you for one straight week in Florida. Free of charge. Stewart Cink is going to win. Or Robert Allenby. Or me.
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7