Junior

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

Junior

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

So do you guys think junior will end up back in Seattle this year? God i hope so, because i want to be able to see him in a Seattle Uniform again before he retires and go see him play. Also, was his jersey #24 in Seattle?? I am going to get me a Junior Mariners jersey and want the right number. Hows everypne doing/
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Travis Fulton

Re: Junior

Post by Travis Fulton »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:So do you guys think junior will end up back in Seattle this year? God i hope so, because i want to be able to see him in a Seattle Uniform again before he retires and go see him play. Also, was his jersey #24 in Seattle?? I am going to get me a Junior Mariners jersey and want the right number. Hows everypne doing/
Ken,

I love Junior too but I just don't know. I think the Mariners need youth - for the better of the team I think they should trade there veterans for some young players. I hope we don't give up young prospects or Junior.

I agree thou......I have so many memories about Griffey. He was a great player for the M's and he put them on the map as a legitimate team.

My favorite memory was when he climbed the fence and made that spectacular catch where he unfortunately broke his hand. Fish and I were in attendance sitting next to "Peter Gammons"..........remember Fish?
Hey Thime, want to play some wif?
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Re: Junior

Post by Casey Fisher »

Travis Fulton wrote:My favorite memory was when he climbed the fence and made that spectacular catch where he unfortunately broke his hand. Fish and I were in attendance sitting next to "Peter Gammons"..........remember Fish?
Oh yeah. I remember real well!!! I also remember during batting practice when Trav had some large dude holding him by his ankles as he was reaching over the fence to grab a ball during that was lying on the old Kingdome turf... Good times!!!
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

Now he has a good chance to go deep in the playoffs. The White Sox are a good fit for him. I am going to buy a White Sox hat as soon as I can.

Manny to LA for former NIC player Jason Bay and some other scrubs was pretty huge too.

Comments?
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

I agree Hank. And I am thrilled he didn't go to the Yankees, Red Sox, or Angels... I'm pulling for the Rays or the White Sox to win it all!!!
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Casey Fisher wrote:I agree Hank. And I am thrilled he didn't go to the Yankees, Red Sox, or Angels... I'm pulling for the Rays or the White Sox to win it all!!!
It was a shocker he went to the Sox, but i will take it. Maybe he will leave them after the season and go back to Seattle? He will help the Sox out alot
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Hank Rauenhorst wrote:I am going to buy a White Sox hat as soon as I can.
Hank's quote made me think of "Dre Day"...

To quote Dr. Dre's lyrics to this classic song:

"Spot him, got him, as I pulls out my strap
Got my chrome to the side of his White Sox hat
You tryin to check my homey, you better check yo self
Cause when you diss Dre you diss yourself,"