Looking for a Photo...

Check here for important announcements.
Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

Looking for a Photo...

Post by Gwen Johnson »

Many of you may remember Dr. Whitesel. I certainly do. :)
His daughter, Julie, is looking for a photo of the old Wardner Hospital. She is working on a book about the area and wanted a nice photo of the hospital. So, if anyone has a photo they could share, please speak up and I'll get you in touch with Julie.
Thanks,
:)
A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it. ~Kay (Men in Black, 1997)
Pat Cole

Looking for a photo

Post by Pat Cole »

Gwen, it is my understanding that the photo Julie is seeking is one with the clinic off to the right side. I have approached Marvin Lake to see if he has one in his extensive collection of photos.
Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

Post by Gwen Johnson »

Thanks, Pat. I hope he has one and is willing to share it.
A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it. ~Kay (Men in Black, 1997)
Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

Post by Gwen Johnson »

Julie just wrote to say she had found the photo she'd been looking to use in her book.
The search is over.
Lauren A. Scrafford

Post by Lauren A. Scrafford »

Gwen Johnson wrote:Julie just wrote to say she had found the photo she'd been looking to use in her book.
The search is over.
Gwen:

Would you please let Julie know that many of us would be interested in her book. Please keep us appraised. I for one, am amongst the many bambino's that Dr. Whitesel delivered. My father and he were friends and he was always a very good person. I am sure Julie doesn't know me from Adam but our family sure loved and respected her parents.

best,
Lauren Scrafford
Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

Post by Gwen Johnson »

Lauren
I have written to Julie asking her to keep us update on her progress with the book. I will update this thread when I have more information.
Gwen
Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

Post by Gwen Johnson »

Julie says the book will most likely be out late next spring or early next summer. She will let us know. She also said she'd bring plenty of copies to the 2010 All-Class if people want to wait a year to get a copy.
Lauren A. Scrafford

Post by Lauren A. Scrafford »

Gwen Johnson wrote:Julie says the book will most likely be out late next spring or early next summer. She will let us know. She also said she'd bring plenty of copies to the 2010 All-Class if people want to wait a year to get a copy.
Gwen:

Thank you for the information. Not sure if I will make it in 2010, so I will get it when it comes out...

Lauren