Usein Bolt sets 100 Meter World Record

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

Usein Bolt sets 100 Meter World Record

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Usein Bolt set the world record once again in the 100 meter sprint. The guy seems to be an exceptional athlete. He makes it look soo easy, it might also help that he is 6'5 too. Now we just wait to make sure he is clean, but the way he has ran in the last year droping his times from 10.03 to 9.69, amazing, so who knows!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Josh Hansen
--Rimdancin--

Post by Josh Hansen »

How did you get a picture of me as your avatar?
"Your imagination is a preview of life's coming attractions."
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

lol Josh
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

That's a good one! :lol:
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

I have been really enjoying the Olympics, as they are one of my favorite athletic events. What a great gathering of the best athletes of the world. Michael Phelps is simply amazing. Bolt is a freak of nature and if he ever finishes a race completely his times would be even lower.

I have been burning the midnight oil and watching the Olympics until then painting my house early in the morning. I am pretty tired, but can't stop watching the Olympics. Good stuff.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Simon, i totally agree with u 100%. Usein Bolt will set records that may never be touched if he ever runs the complete race. Rumors of 9.59 if he would have finished the race, thats amazing!!!! I remember when Ben Johnson set a steroid aided record of 9.79 and we thought that was fast. THe Olympics definitely have been fun to watch, thats for sure. Cant believe the Olympics end this weekend, but i will enjoy it as much as i can. oh by the way, 23 days!
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

They said that Usein "Lightning" Bolt was running at 30 miles per hour in the 100 Meter Final. Incredible!!!
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

he is pretty amazing at how fast he runs. he could set some records that might not be broken for awhile. He has only been running the 100 for a year and has already broke the World Record twice!!
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

"Lightning" Bolt strikes again!!!

He just won Gold in the 200 in World Record time of 19.30 seconds. I didn't see the race so I don't know if he slowed up, beat on his chest, looked to the left and right while setting the world record like he did in the 100.
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Casey Fisher wrote:"Lightning" Bolt strikes again!!!

He just won Gold in the 200 in World Record time of 19.30 seconds. I didn't see the race so I don't know if he slowed up, beat on his chest, looked to the left and right while setting the world record like he did in the 100.
It was sweet. The big story was the clown Wallace Spearman being DQed for stepping on a lane line and not knowing it and prancing around with Bolt. Then he made a tool of himself when the guy interviewed him and said "what is your reaction to being DQed?" "I'll protest it" he says as he walks away. lol These guys are something else. They would fit right in in the NBA.

I have been up until 2-3AM for the past 6 nights. I am suffering from OSD (Olympic Sleep Deprivation)
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Simon Miller wrote:I have been up until 2-3AM for the past 6 nights. I am suffering from OSD (Olympic Sleep Deprivation)
Good stuff Weis!!!
Brian Stovern

200 record

Post by Brian Stovern »

No slowing up this time. He set out to smash the world record, and he did. beat it by .3! That's amazing. Usually records are broken by .05 or less. Other than him possibly breaking it again, I think it will take the rest of the world a long time to catch up.
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

I have been buried at work, but meaning to post. This one is Olympics related:

Anyone know these two dudes?

http://www.shoshonenewspress.com/articl ... news02.txt
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

That is unbelievably awesome Golf Coach!!!
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

People will do anything to get put in the Shoshone NEws Press, wont they??? bwahahaha, thats awesome stuff, i think i MIGHT know who they are, LOL