'Hawks lookin good

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

'Hawks lookin good

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

'Hawks running game lookin good against SD today. I am liking what i am seeing out of Julius Jones, even tho he is a Notre Dame product! (my lone shot at Simon for the week!) hahaha. in all seriousness, hopefully they can carry this over to the regular season. O-line working good together.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Is it September 7th at 10:00 a.m. yet? (Seahawks Opening kickoff at Buffalo). I am tired of the pre-season and ready to get it on!!!
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

Let's get it ON!!!

Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

I know what u guys mean, im so sick of pro sports preseason altogether. Lets have a strong season!!!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Hank Rauenhorst

Simon, could you please lock this thread now. We can look back on it and remember what it was like to have hope. :( I don't have the words to describe what happened in Buffalo.
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

i agree Hank, i didnt get to watch the game, but after seeing the score, i can only imagine, lock this thread now Simon!!!!
Hank Rauenhorst

We got a little more hope today. We signed T.J. Whosyomama to a 5 year deal. I give his ACL a 4 month expiration date.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Hank Rauenhorst wrote:We got a little more hope today. We signed T.J. Whosyomama to a 5 year deal. I give his ACL a 4 month expiration date.
LOL Hank. He better not get that WR bug that they had last year!

I'm pumped that the Hawks actually got the best player in free agency at his position!
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Very good pick up for the Hawks. He is in his prime right now and is a big receiver we have been needing for some time. I like the core we have at WR.