Robert Fink -- Class of 84

A place to pay tribute and honor to those beloved KHS Grads who have gone before us.
Hank Rauenhorst

Robert Fink -- Class of 84

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

I worked with Rob for years. We were also good friends. He will me missed.

http://www.shoshonenewspress.com/articl ... 254401.txt

Robert Michael Fink
Posted: Thursday, Nov 13, 2008 - 10:23:25 am PST

Robert “Robby” Michael Fink, age 42, passed away in Desert Hot Springs, California, on November 3rd, due to a prolonged illness. Robby attended Kellogg schools and graduated from Kellogg High School in 1984. He completed two years at North Idaho College and then joined the United States Navy. After completing boot camp, he married his high school sweetheart, Amy Holland, in Kellogg. They were married for nineteen years and divorced in 2006. They remained close friends until his death. Robby and Amy have three wonderful children, Erik, Lee Ann and Holly Fink, who live with their mother in Kellogg.

A celebration of Robby’s life will be held on Monday, November 17th, 2 p.m., at the United Church of Kellogg, 525 W. Cameron Ave., The Reverend Burt Roberts will officiate.

Rob loved living in the Silver Valley where, until failing health prevented it, he loved to ski and spend time outdoors camping with his children. He was very proud of his six year Naval career. He was stationed on the USS Aubrey Fitch (FFG-34) in Jacksonville, Florida.

Robby is survived by his children, Erik, Lee Ann and Holland “Holly” Fink of Kellogg; parents Mike and Beverly Fink of Desert Hot Springs, California; sister Susan Mabie of Oregon; aunt Carole Wilcox of Desert Hot Springs, California; numerous cousins, nieces and nephews; former wife Amy and her extended family, who loved him very much.

There is no way to express our grief at a time like this. Robby was a man filled with so much potential. He had dreams of what he wanted his life to be and, even though some of those dreams weren’t realized here on earth, there is no doubt that he is with the Lord – pain free, happy and content. We will all miss his and love him more than words can say.
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

Post by Gwen Johnson »

Hank
Thanks for posting on Robbie. I've added the text from the News-Press.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Amy and their children as well as Rob's family.
A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it. ~Kay (Men in Black, 1997)