Zags 2008-2009

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

They really need to knock UCONN in the chin this saturday. I hope they play well, the crowd will be into it, thats for sure
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

I definitely think that they can beat UConn. They did last year in Boston and both teams have pretty much everyone back from last year. The Zags need to control the boards though as UConn pounds the glass, especially 7 foot 3 inch Thabeet. It really hurts having Sacre injured again as they don't have a backup center unless they go with Foster.
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Yea, not having Sacre really hurts, but maybe Foster will give us some good solid minutes to frustrate Thabeet! . Im looking forward to the game, thats for sure
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

It was also nice to see that the Zags only slipped a couple spots in the newest poll. They are still #7 and #8 in the AP & Coach's Poll. I thought they would drop into the double-digits.
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

I think the voters still believe they are a really solid team, which i have to agree with them. There are going to be upsets during the regular season, just look at Cleveland State last night against the 'Cuse
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:There are going to be upsets during the regular season, just look at Cleveland State last night against the 'Cuse
That was awesome!!!
Brian Stovern

zags

Post by Brian Stovern »

After looking really bad for several games, the zags finally pull one out. I don't know how they did it. Shot freethrows terribly (never seen a zags team shoot that bad on freebies!), rebounded worse, and had a ton of stupid turnovers. Overall they didn't look like they wanted to win other than Boldin. Somehow though they pulled it off. Beating Tennesee at home is a big win. even better win when you didn't bring your A game. Not sure what's not working right now, but something is broken.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Some of the players egos are crashing live a wave against the Rock called FEW. He'll set them straight by the time the tourney rolls around.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."