WWE Monday Night Raw!!!

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

WWE Monday Night Raw!!!

Post by Casey Fisher »

I just want to give a shout out to my boy Ken Lagerquist who was also on the floor, ringside for last night's WWE Monday Night Raw from the Spokane Arena. Both Ken and myself were on National TV via the USA Network on multiple occasions. A street fight between Randy Orton and Shane McMahon spilled into the crowd just a couple feet away from Ken. Awesome stuff!
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Hell yea Casey!!!! Casey was seen on National television everytime a wrestler walked down the aisle or headed back towards the locker room! Casey also couldnt keep his jaw off the floor when the DIVAS stopped right in front of him and that was caught on tape also!!! You sure stuck out with that bright yellow shirt Casey!!

Me on the other hand, i wasnt shown as often as Casey, but there were a couple times my bald head could be seen, then towards the end of the show during the non sanctioned fight between Orton/McMahon, i was shown on the lower right hand corner of the screen as they were fighting right in front of us. What a great time it was, for my second time to an event, first time for a live televised event. Pretty cool stuff.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:Casey also couldnt keep his jaw off the floor when the DIVAS stopped right in front of him and that was caught on tape also!!! You sure stuck out with that bright yellow shirt Casey!!
That is some funny stuff about the divas Ken!!! And I did wear that shirt so I would stick out easier...

Our National Television debut was a success!!!
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Casey Fisher wrote:
Ken Lagerquist wrote:Casey also couldnt keep his jaw off the floor when the DIVAS stopped right in front of him and that was caught on tape also!!! You sure stuck out with that bright yellow shirt Casey!!
That is some funny stuff about the divas Ken!!! And I did wear that shirt so I would stick out easier...

Our National Television debut was a success!!!
hell yea!!! is your jaw back in its socket?? lol
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford