KHS's own, Travis Fulton

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

KHS's own, Travis Fulton

Post by Simon Miller »

I want to spotlight KHS Alumnus (1995) Travis Fulton who is currently the Director of Education for all TOUR Academy facilities and is the Head Instructor for the PGA TOUR Golf Academy at the World Golf Village in St. Augustine, Fla.

I have known Travis since we were kids, growing up on "Sunnyside." I now have the pleasure of working with Travee as coach of the KHS Golf team and consider him an invaluable resource. Travis continues to give up his time and works with KHS golfers when he returns to the Silver Valley for vacations and family functions.

You can read Travis' bio and blogs at the following urls.

http://www.pgatour.com/2008/tourlife/in ... visfulton/

http://www.pgatour.com/tourlife/instruction/
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

That is awesome Golf Coach! Thanks for putting this on here... I never would have thought when we were playing "Golf" on the regular Nintendo at 606 Rose Street in 1988, that Travee would be doing this for a living and achieving so much success in his dream profession. Way to go Caps!!!
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

I taught him a few tricks. How to throw clubs properly. How to string obscenities into full sentences.

He taught me the Diesel Toss.
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Awesome stuff. Congrats Trav!! who would have ever thought!!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford