Simon Got Us Good!!

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Mike Biotti '68

Simon Got Us Good!!

Post by Mike Biotti '68 »

Simon.....remember several years ago Travis and I were walking down the middle of the 10th fairway at Shoshone during the Miller Cup matches. We were all serious and concentrating on our bestball match and looked over to see you standing on the edge of the fairway in the gallery. You proceeded to give us the ole thumb and finger circle and we both cracked up..that broke the tension of the moment....what a hoot! I have many stories about Travis to come later!
"The patient fisherman catches the big fish"......Me
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Ha ha. Yeah the old thumb and finger circle! We still play that to this day with the golf team! Good times!

Wow, with Mike, Sean, and Hank all on this board (Snake will return) we have some great golfers on here! In fact, I think all three are at least one time Club Champions at PGC and some have multiple titles. You guys are great players!

I have lots of great memories of you guys out at PGC going all the way back to when I worked there in the late 80s. I always looked up to Sean as he was always a stick. Again, just like on the ski hill, Sean was always very friendly and humble despite being a great golfer.

Great story Mike!
"Play Like A Champion Today"