Clean, Friendly Jokes

The place to talk about anything you want.
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

Little Johnny's new baby brother was screaming up a storm.

He asked his mom, "Where'd we get him?"

His mother replied, "He came from heaven, Johnny."

Johnny says, "WOW! I can see why they threw him out!"
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

The new school librarian decided that instead of checking out children's books by writing the names of borrowers on the book cards herself, she would have the youngsters sign their own names. She would then tell them they were signing a "Contract" for returning the books on time.

Her first customer was a second grader, who looked surprised to see a new librarian. He brought four books to the desk and shoved them across to the librarian, giving her his name as he did so.

The librarian pushed the books back and told him to sign them out. The boy laboriously printed his name on each book card and then handed them to her with a look of utter disgust.

Before the librarian could even start her speech he said, scornfully, "That other Librarian we had could write."
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

"My uncle in Detroit tried to make a new kind of car. He took the engine from a Ford, the transmission from an Oldsmobile, the tires from a Cadillac, and the exhaust system from a Plymouth."

"Really? What did he get?"

"Fifteen years."
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

A newly hired nurse listened while the doctor was yelling, "Typhoid! Tetanus! Measles!"

She asked another nurse, "Why is he going on like that?"

The experienced nurse replied, "Oh, he just likes to call the shots around here."
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

Pastor Jim was called to serve a large Southern Baptist Church in San Antonio, Texas. He had been pastoring a middle sized church in Minnesota and arrived on a Monday in San Antonio. He was greeted warmly and moved into the parsonage and his first official meeting was on Tuesday evening with his deacons.

"Brothers, I am interested in getting to know you and request your help in doing this by meeting here at the church Saturday morning at 8:00. While in Minnesota, I learned to enjoy bungie jumping and I felt it would be nice to have fellowship down at that high bridge over the Medina River. I will make a jump and show you how it's done and perhaps you may like to try it also."

Saturday morning the deacons were all at the church and got into the church van and headed to the Medina River. Once they arrived, the group went to the bridge and observed a Mexican American family having a reunion below. At that Pastor Jim said, "I don't think it will be a real problem, I know the stretch on the cord and I will tie it off so we won't disturb that family."

Pastor Jim tied off the cord, put on his harness and climbed to the top of the hand rail, and with that he jumped. As he got close to the bottom a huge cloud of dust arose with a bunch of gleeful laughter and shouts. Suddenly he arose and yelled, "HELP!!" The deacons reached out for him but missed. Again Pastor Jim went down and again a huge cloud of dust, laughter, and screams arose. As Pasor Jim came back up, all eight deacons reached out and grabbed him.

When he stood once again firmly on the bridge he asked, "What is a Pinata"?
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

The pastor shocked the congregation when he announced that he was resigning from the church and moving to a drier climate.

After the service a very distraught lady came to the pastor with tears in her eyes, "Oh, Pastor Bob, we are going to miss you so much. We don't want you to leave!"

The kindhearted pastor patted her hand and said "Now, now, Carolyn, don't carry on. The pastor who takes my place might be even better than me".

"Yeah", she said "That's what they said the LAST time too!!!"
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

Driving through Southern California, Tom stopped at a roadside stand that sold fruit, vegetables, and crafts.

As Tom went to pay, he noticed the young woman behind the counter was painting a sign.

"Why the new sign?" he asked.

"My boyfriend didn't approve of the old one," she said.

When Tom glanced at what hung above the counter, he understood. It declared, "Local Honey,Big Melons,Dates, Nuts."
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

Patsy offered to care for the eight-year-old daughter of her next-door neighbor. She arrived in time to prepare breakfast, laying a generous helping of bacon and eggs in front of the child. "Mother always serves hot biscuits for breakfast," said the eight-year-old.

So, Patsy, very eager to oblige, hurried into the kitchen and quickly prepared a plate of hot biscuits, which she laid in front of the girl. "No, thank you," she said.

"But I thought you said your mother always has hot biscuits for breakfast!" said Patsy in surprise.

"She does," said the child. "But I don't eat them."
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Boooooooooooo!!! This is the joke where I would throw tomotoes at Roops... LOL!!!
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

There are many "pinot" wines on the market: Pinot Noir, Pinot Blanc and Pinot Grigio are but a few.

There is also marketing research on a product for senior citizens from a new hybrid grape that acts as a diuretic and will reduce the number of trips an older man has to make to the bathroom during the night.

They will be marketing the new wine as .... Pinot More.
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

There's a little fellow named Junior who hangs out at the local grocery store. The manager doesn't know what Junior's problem is, but the boys like to tease him. They say he is two bricks short of a load, or two pickles shy of a barrel.

To prove it, sometimes the boys offer Junior his choice between a nickel and a dime. He always takes the nickel, they say, because it's bigger.

One day after Junior grabbed the nickel, the store manager got him off to one side and said, "Junior, those boys are making fun of you. They think you don't know the dime is worth more than the nickel. Are you grabbing the nickel because it's bigger, or what?"

Junior said, "Well, if I took the dime, they'd quit doing it!"
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Excellent!!! 8)
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Jen Derbyshire

Post by Jen Derbyshire »

Ok, I know I'm not the official joke master- but I have to contribute this funny joke from my kids...

Knock Knock,

Who’s there?

Interrupting cow.

Interuptin-

MOOOOO :lol:
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

From the horse in my back yard...
KKKNNNNNEEEE slapper!

Don't be afraid on this...keep your kids jokes commin
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

The husband and wife were playing on the ninth green when she collapsed from a heart attack.

"Please dear, I need help." she said.

The husband ran off saying "I'll go get some help."

A little while later he returned, picked up his club and began to line up his shot on the green.

His wife, on the ground, raised up her head and said, "I may be dying and you're putting?"

"Don't worry, dear. I found a doctor on the second hole. He said he will come and help you."

"The second hole??? When in the world is he coming???"

"I told you not to worry," he said, practice stroking his putt ....."Everyone's already agreed to let him play through."
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

A tour bus driver is driving with a bus load
of seniors down a highway
when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady.
She offers him a handful of peanuts,
which he gratefully munches up.

After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder
again and she hands him another handful of peanuts.
She repeats this gesture about five more times.

When she is about to hand him another batch again
he asks the little old lady,
why don't you eat the peanuts yourself?
"We can't chew them because we've no teeth", she replied.

The puzzled driver asks,
"Why do you buy them then?"
The old lady replied,?
"We just love the chocolate around them."
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Bravo Roops. This made up for Monday's clunker...
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

I'm glad you don't need to throw fruit and veggies at me today Fish.
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

I don't know why but when I read today's joke, I just thought of and pictured the old lady that Beavis was talking to on the "Beavis and Butthead" movie.
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

When Donna found out she was pregnant, she told the good news to anyone who would listen. But her 4-year-old son overheard some of his parents' private conversations. One day when Donna and her 4-year-old were shopping a woman asked the little boy if he was excited about the new baby.

"Yes!" the 4-year-old said, "and I know what we are going to name it, too. If it's a girl we're going to call her Christina, and if it's another boy we're going to call him Quits!"