Seahawks lookin......

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Simon Miller wrote:
Ken Lagerquist wrote:U guys are crazy!! We need a Super Mario Bro's Marathon on the Super Nintendo!!!
We could hold it at Dick & Floyds.
I wish that place was still there. The 1985 Acrade version of this classic game was still standing proud, 20 years later, during Dick & Floyd's demise in 2005.
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

That sux, that would have been awesome. We used to play it bigtime at the Old Kopper Keg!!! We had some mad games there
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

I know this sounds crazy, but I think I did shoot a 21 or 22 under. The funny thing is I can't play golf for real worth beans. I do like to caddie though, and believe me, when suggesting sticks my NES background comes in handy. :lol:
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Mike Nordin wrote:I know this sounds crazy, but I think I did shoot a 21 or 22 under. The funny thing is I can't play golf for real worth beans. I do like to caddie though, and believe me, when suggesting sticks my NES background comes in handy. :lol:
Yep I remember you telling me you shot a 22 under or something like that back in the day.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Ya, I remember my dad taking a picture so I'm sure it's around somewhere. Speaking of my dad, that's how I got so good at it. We used to play all the time, I remember him doing a 18 under once. The fun part of that game is that to do that well you had to throw caution to the wind (literally) and use it to do trick shots. You know, like completely slicing into the wind so it would come back to eagle. It was an awesome game.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Ken, the Kopper Keg flat out ruled as far as the arcade games and the pizza burgers go...

Did any of you ever play NES Open for the regular Nintendo. It was one of the last games made for the regular nin and it was flat, out awesome. There were 3 coarses to pick from and you won money, etc. This is a game that I still to this day play quite frequently.
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Casey Fisher wrote:Ken, the Kopper Keg flat out ruled as far as the arcade games and the pizza burgers go...

Did any of you ever play NES Open for the regular Nintendo. It was one of the last games made for the regular nin and it was flat, out awesome. There were 3 coarses to pick from and you won money, etc. This is a game that I still to this day play quite frequently.
I would download it for the wii, but I am holding out for Guitar Hero III. lol
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Simon, admit it, you want to be Slash!
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

LOL, yea Casey it did rock at the Kopper Keg, i remember Simon, Myself, my brother, Morgan and the Armstrongs used to spend a lot of time in there after some wicked games of wiffle ball, half baseball, Kellogg Swimming Pool(when it was FREE) and dunk ball at SunnySide!! Man those were the days!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Mike Dye

Post by Mike Dye »

I grew up a Seahawks fan and they killed me every year, I'm glad they are finally having some success. But I have to admit I'm a Packer fan now and I think that playing in the frozen tundra it'll be hard for Seattle.
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Mike Dye wrote:I grew up a Seahawks fan and they killed me every year, I'm glad they are finally having some success. But I have to admit I'm a Packer fan now and I think that playing in the frozen tundra it'll be hard for Seattle.
We have a Packer fan amongst us, BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LOL
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

:lol: LOL. Sorry Mike but the Seahawks rule around here! My bro is a packer fan and it's war at our house.
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Mike Dye wrote:I grew up a Seahawks fan and they killed me every year, I'm glad they are finally having some success. But I have to admit I'm a Packer fan now and I think that playing in the frozen tundra it'll be hard for Seattle.
I hear you on the "killed me every year" thing. Until the Holmgren Era, being a Seahawk was just plain painful most of the time. But I am a diehard life long Seahawk fan still.

Is the Tundra frozen today? As long as it isn't snowing I think the Seahawks have a good chance but the offense will need to play better than last week.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

If matt can keep from getting nervous "happy feet" and not throw stupid passes we will most likely win. If we can 4.5 yards per carry on top of that it will be a lock. The defense won't shut out brett and the pack but they will do their job. I don't see brett and co. scoring more that 21 today, I just wonder if matt and the hawks can score more.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

OK, I don't want to get my hopes up but, 14-0 SEAHAWKS SO FAR!!!!!
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

SO, Matt is showing his happy feet, and why aren't the hawks runnig the ball? The pack are blitzing, which isn't what they usually do, it could be draw play situation.
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

This is gonna get ugly in a hurry if they can't stop the run. Favre is shredding them up right now and now Grant is running through gaping holes.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Why do hawks insist on torturing us fans?!? I can't believe I'm watching this type of crap again.
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

I think it's time to pop a couple of bottle tops! :cry:
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

They settled in a bit, but the Defensive Line is getting ZERO pressure on Favre. The only pressure is coming from blitzes on the edge and Favre is tearing them apart. The D line is doing SQUAT right now.