Hargrove

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Jason Spoor
They Call Me Roops

Post by Jason Spoor »

92-70
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

I wish Roops was going to be right on the money but I think the way they have been playing lately that even 86-76 is hopeful. The good news is that they will improve. I don't think the A's and Rangers will improve so it will once again be between the Angels and M's.
I would love to see the M's win a championship, but they're jinxed. No team I have ever cheered on has ever won a title. I grew up a Seahawks and Vikings fan, at about the age of16 I became a Blazer fan (big clyde fan), and of course I have always been an M's fan. So, there you go.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Roops, 1 win down 12 more consecutive wins to go and you are a genius!!!

Nords, I hear you on your favorite team never winnnig a championship. With the exception of the Seattle Supersonics winning it all in 1979, which I was 1-year old and obviously don't remember, my favorite team has never won a championship either. The closest was the Sonics making the NBA Finals in 1996 and the Seahawks in Superbowl 40. Us Seattle sports fans are jinxed as we saw how the refs treated the Hawks during that game...

The Mariners will hopefully build on this overall positive season for next year like you said.
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden