Sally Hare 1941-2007

A place to pay tribute and honor to those beloved KHS Grads who have gone before us.
Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

Sally Hare 1941-2007

Post by Gwen Johnson »

It is with sadness that I report the loss of a great KHS supporter in the 1970s and early 80s. Many of you will remember Sally's two children, Denise and Davey, KHS class of 1981, and her husband, Sgt. Dave Hare. She passed suddenly this past week at their home in the Tri-Cities, where they have lived for the past 25 years.
I wish to express my sincere condolences to her family.
Last edited by Gwen Johnson on Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it. ~Kay (Men in Black, 1997)
Gayle Valante

Post by Gayle Valante »

I have many fond memories about Sally, but my favorite is.... for those who don't remember Sally always brought a cow bell to the football games to cheer the team on; and of course to let her son (Davey) know she was there.

Cory (our son) played football during his middle/high school years and even used the same number as his dad(55). During Cory's high school years of playing football, Sally brought out the cowbell. When Cory went on the field, his Aunt Denise would ring the bell. Dave would just smile and shake his head.

She was a great mother-in-law and cared for her family dearly.
My prayers go out to Dave Sr, Dave, Dee, Heather and the grandkids who are blessed to have Sally as Grandma.