Battle in Seattle (Gonzaga vs. Tenn.)

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Brian Stovern

Battle in Seattle (Gonzaga vs. Tenn.)

Post by Brian Stovern »

Anyone thinking of coming over for the game?
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

How's it going Brian? I've been to the Battle In Seattle a couple of different years, but I am not going this year. I don't like it that they are having it between Christmas and New Years again. Makes it tough for travel. It should be a dandy game though... Are you living over in that area?
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

I know I'd rather it was a weekend after the first of the year. I usually spend christmas to new years in the valley. Maybe I'll stay over and go to the Utah game on 12/31. I live in Everett now. Moved out here 2 years ago. Things are going pretty good. Work for Boeing out here. Designing the structural testing on their new airplane. What are you up to these days Casey?
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

The two years that I went to the "Battle" they were the first or second Saturday of December. It was the perfect time for the game. Anything right close to Christmas and/or New Years makes it tough to travel for as most people are busy, have other plans, or don't want to travel because everyone else is on the road or in the airports...

Glad to hear you are doing good over there Brian. Sounds like a great job... I work for a company that Avista owns in Spokane, but I just recently moved to Post Falls.
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

My little brother Aaron works for Avista. He's a power lineman out of Sandpoint (trying to transfer back to CDA).
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Well, if i was home this year i would be trying to go to the game. Hey Brian LOOOOOONG time no talk. Remember me? Sounds like things are going good for ya. I am in Korea currently and will be back in Spokane next Sept.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

I remember you Ken. Been a long time. I take it your a big GU basketball fan too? I tried being a fan of U of Idaho, but it was just too painful. even with a former teammate of mine as the coach.
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Oh yea, im a huge GU fan. It is awesome they compete every year. I cant wait to get back to Spokane and be able to go to some games.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

Hey Brian, where would you go to get tickets for that? My Dad and I are thinking about going.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

Mike,
they are on sale through ticketmaster.

www.ticketmaster.com