Birthday Announcements

Check here for important announcements.
Ken Lagerquist

Birthday Announcements

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Simon,

Im on many many message boards like this and we have an area on it that will show who has a birthday that day and usually others on the sites see them and announce someones birthday to the site. It is actually a nice feature. Is it possible for this type of thing to happen? Might mean that everyone will have to go into their profile and update that info. Just a suggestion. By the way, 5 months left! cant wait to get back home.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

it just so happens today is my birthday. I just want fig newtons for presents.
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Hank Rauenhorst wrote:it just so happens today is my birthday. I just want fig newtons for presents.
Happy 36th Hank! Mine was only a couple weeks ago myself
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

36...I can't believe we are creeping up on 40. Just the sound of it is evil.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

yea, time sure has gone by fast. It seems like yesterday i was growing up in Kellogg.