LeBron to Greece in 2010?

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

LeBron to Greece in 2010?

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/w ... index.html

This could be interesting. They might be able to throw more money at him than any NBA team can. Does he jump ship??? Everyones thoughts? I think the Euro League is going to start becoming a big time player in bringing in NBA players. Could be the start of the NBA Expansion overseas.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

That would be un-freaking-believable. Go over for a couple o' years. Pocket $100mil or so. Call it good.

Don't think it will happen though.

His new team... Image
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Hank Rauenhorst wrote:That would be un-freaking-believable. Go over for a couple o' years. Pocket $100mil or so. Call it good.

Don't think it will happen though.

His new team... Image
If Greece can throw 100 or so million at him, i think anything can happen, but i agree with u, i dont think it will, he will get his money but he needs the competition
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

would be a great way to extend your career too because they play much fewer games a year. He wouldn't get nearly as beat up for a year or two, and get to see all of Europe while playing ball. Sounds like a great time.
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

I will tell u guys, i have been all over the world, and if someone gets the oppurtunity to go over there for even the amount of money they are assuming he might get, he should do it. Do it at their expense even tho he can afford it anyway. It would be a great time, and think about his Dollar value when he returns. It could happen, i would be shocked tho