UFC 87, anyone watch it?

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

UFC 87, anyone watch it?

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Man, this was a good card this month! GSP is tough, but i will tell you, John Fitch is one tough SOB to take a beating like he did. Lesnar proved he has alot of potential and is dangerous in the HEavyweight division. He used Heath Herring, Herring stayed bottled up the whole fight, and Lesnar still made him look like Rocky after fighting Apollo, hahaha. All the other fights were great too, fun UFC to watch. discuss
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
PaulieP

Post by PaulieP »

If this was the one that was just this weekend, my brother (Ernie Power for those of you who were at KHS in the early nineties) was able not only to go to the match, not only to enjoy floor seats, but to party with the fighters who were not fighting. Lucky S.O.B.
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

I think my brother was in the same grade as Ernie. thats cool tho
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

I watched it too. GSP wasn't ever in danger in that fight. Just totally outclassed fitch. Can't wait to see BJ and GSP now. If only BJ can show up in shape at 170. He was dominating GSP till he gassed in their last fight. UFC almost seems to have too dominate of champs at 155, 170, and 185. Hard to see any one of the three get challenged by anyone else in their divisions. Cote vs. Silva will be a huge mismatch. I agree that Lesner looks like an animal now, but he has a long way to go. Very impressive though to beat Heath on sheer athleticism.