Unsportsmanlike penalty against UWs Locker?

Come here to discuss everything from Golf to WWE.
Ken Lagerquist

Unsportsmanlike penalty against UWs Locker?

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

What do u guys think??? that is crazy in my opinion, heat of the moment like that. But rules are rules. Lame rule tho.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

I don't like UW, but that is BS.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Lauren A. Scrafford

Post by Lauren A. Scrafford »

Mike Nordin wrote:I don't like UW, but that is BS.
Mike:

I agree totally.. I despise UW and the call was bs...

Lauren
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

i feel the same way about UW fellas, and i thought the call was BS too, just wanted to see if it was consensus
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:i feel the same way about UW fellas, and i thought the call was BS too, just wanted to see if it was consensus

I agree it was a horsecrap call, but the extra point was still a 35yd chip shot. The pourous UW line is to blame for that one. There are 4 BYU guys in position to block that kick, easily. Chalk up another one for Golfingham. Maybe they can snag a win against ND when they come to town.
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Simon Miller wrote:Chalk up another one for Golfingham. Maybe they can snag a win against ND when they come to town.
The sad thing is that he may be fired before they get to the Notre Dame game...
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Casey Fisher wrote:
Simon Miller wrote:Chalk up another one for Golfingham. Maybe they can snag a win against ND when they come to town.
The sad thing is that he may be fired before they get to the Notre Dame game...
I doubt it. They have an interim AD.

But if Chuck doesn't having the Irish playing better than they did the first game (which I believe he will) they won't beat UW on the road.

I am going to that game.

Ken are you taking off for USA yet?
Brian Stovern

ND

Post by Brian Stovern »

Washington should be able to win against ND! ok maybe not. Not really an exciting enough game to get me to drive the 10 miles to go see it :mrgreen:
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Re: ND

Post by Simon Miller »

Brian Stovern wrote:Washington should be able to win against ND! ok maybe not. Not really an exciting enough game to get me to drive the 10 miles to go see it :mrgreen:
UW is pretty much one dimensional. Jake Locker. That's it really. Stop Locker, and you stop the Huskies. I am confident that Tenuta/Brown can scheme to exploit Locker's questionable completion percentage and make him try to pass first.

Now if the young bucks on offense continue to improve, they should be able to put up some points too. I am driving 300 miles to see it. :D
Casey Fisher
Ph. D. Kellogg Studies

Post by Casey Fisher »

Simon Miller wrote:I am driving 300 miles to see it. :D
I know your Irish eyes will be smiling just watching your team play. :>)
"Failing to Prepare is preparing to fail." ~ John Wooden
Brian Stovern

Post by Brian Stovern »

UW is pretty much one dimensional. Jake Locker. That's it really. Stop Locker, and you stop the Huskies. I am confident that Tenuta/Brown can scheme to exploit Locker's questionable completion percentage and make him try to pass first.

Now if the young bucks on offense continue to improve, they should be able to put up some points too. I am driving 300 miles to see it. :D[/quote]

Make Locker throw it, and ND wins the game. I think it's that simple.

Simon - Had my uncle over with one of his grandkids a couple of weekends ago, and we started talking golf. So I decided to go get some old golf balls out of the garage, and we started hitting them off of my back yard. it's about a 300 foot drop or so down to the ocean. We were blasting them out as far as we could over the sound. What wasn't cool was a 13 year old hitting nearly as far as I could :x . He's going to be pretty good player for you someday soon! Thought you and Hank would have loved it...
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

I am home fellas!!! Just got home about 320 PM today.
Hank Rauenhorst

Post by Hank Rauenhorst »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:I am home fellas!!! Just got home about 320 PM today.
WHoooooo HOOOOOOO!!
Simon Miller wrote:Quite possibly one of the sweetest posts I have seen on the internet since Al Gore invented it.
------ JCS 7-7-7
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:I am home fellas!!! Just got home about 320 PM today.
WELCOME HOME KEN!
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

Thanks guys! We will have to get together sometime soon!!!! I was over in Harrison today, visiting my uncle(dads brother), and then my buddy wanted to go to Dave Smith to look at Chevy Trucks for his dad, just getting a price for him. So we stopped by Humdinger for some world famous burgers and gems and a Huckleberry milkshake. had to get back to Spokane, or else would have hung around longer. I see the golf course is getting started, when will it open??? I wanted to drive up there, but we had to get back.
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Brian Stovern wrote:
Simon - Had my uncle over with one of his grandkids a couple of weekends ago, and we started talking golf. So I decided to go get some old golf balls out of the garage, and we started hitting them off of my back yard. it's about a 300 foot drop or so down to the ocean. We were blasting them out as far as we could over the sound. What wasn't cool was a 13 year old hitting nearly as far as I could :x . He's going to be pretty good player for you someday soon! Thought you and Hank would have loved it...
Yeah Pipe, Dillon has really come a long way this Summer. He has some potential and really has a great demeanor for golf. We have some great young talent coming up to make a few more runs at some state titles.

UW Update: Golfingham is officially in major hot water. Oklahoma is a top 5 team, yes. But the Huskies look like CRAP. Typical Willingham. Did anyone notice the players on the sidelines yucking it up while getting lit up by OU? After game 2 for my Irish, I feel better about the ND-UW game. No I won't guarantee a win, but with a BYE the week before UW, I am confident ND will be ready, and UW will still be reeling from a loss to mighty Stanford.
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

Ken Lagerquist wrote:Thanks guys! We will have to get together sometime soon!!!! I was over in Harrison today, visiting my uncle(dads brother), and then my buddy wanted to go to Dave Smith to look at Chevy Trucks for his dad, just getting a price for him. So we stopped by Humdinger for some world famous burgers and gems and a Huckleberry milkshake. had to get back to Spokane, or else would have hung around longer. I see the golf course is getting started, when will it open??? I wanted to drive up there, but we had to get back.
I can't think of a more appropriate way to celebrate your return to the USA. Humdinger baby... the're E-"NORM"-ous. lol