Joey Zisk 1964-2008, Class of 1982

A place to pay tribute and honor to those beloved KHS Grads who have gone before us.
Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

Joey Zisk 1964-2008, Class of 1982

Post by Gwen Johnson »

From the Shoshone News-Press:
http://www.shoshonenewspress.com/articl ... 948322.txt

Joseph Alexander Zisk
Posted: Tuesday, Dec 09, 2008 - 06:37:34 pm PST

Joseph Alexander Zisk of Kellogg, passed away from complications of surgery on October 10, 2008, in Boise.

Joe was born June 7, 1964, in Butte, Montana. Joe moved to Kellogg in early childhood &remained in the area most of his life.

Joe will be remembered by his family and friends for his warm heart and laughter. He loved animals and talking to people.

Joe is survived by his mother Alden Bourgard of Kellogg; three brothers: Steve Bourgard of Coeur d'Alene, Charles Zisk-Bourgard of Kellogg, and Mike Bourgard; three sisters, Debra Evans-Ferda of Montana, Patricia Painter of Idaho and Lynn Lind of Washington. He is also survived by 16 nieces and nephews and many friends.

Joe was preceded in death by his father, Harry Zisk, step-father Leonard Bourgard, and sister Wanda Cowles.

Friends and family are invited to attend a memorial service at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Church in Pinehurst at 1 p.m. on December 13, 2008.

I went to school with Joey for many years. He was a lovable little guy who seemed to be constantly getting in trouble. I was quite fond of Joey, but lost track of him over the past 20 years. I was deeply saddened to hear of his passing and send my sincere condolences to his family and the many friends he made over the years.
:)
Gwen
A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it. ~Kay (Men in Black, 1997)