Class of 1984 posting

Timothy Major

Class of 1984 posting

Post by Timothy Major »

I was a little surprised to see that nobody from the Class of 1984 had made a post to this site yet. To get things started I thought it best to mention and/or thank a number of people.

Simon Miller, class of 1990 and Gwen Johnson (Ryan), class of 1982 for all the work you have put into this site. I’m sure there are others too so please forgive me if I failed to mention them. (Simon is my cousin and I went to school with Gwen’s sister) The site is really neat and I have forwarded the link on to a number of other KHS grads that I keep in contact with. Hopefully they will surface soon

Lynell Smith (Huber), class of 1982 for getting the Facebook site going. There are quite a few people on there already.

Jim Hoffman and David Roberts, both of class of 1984 for all the time and effort put into the Brad Conner Memorial Scholarship Fund. Brad Conner was a great guy and a highly decorated soldier. http://www.bradconnermemorial.com/ Check out the site when you get the chance and if you can, make a donation.

Rob Fink, class of 1984. I was shocked and saddened to see his passing. The only details I had was from what I read in the newspaper. My condolences to Amy and the children. Rob was a fun & great guy and will be missed.

Timothy Major
Class of 1984
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

How's your brother Tony doing? Is he still in Spokane?
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Timothy Major

Post by Timothy Major »

Mike,

Yes, still in Spokane. (so is my brother Steve) He is taking some college classes in CDA so was considering a move here. Contact me at grubich@hotmail.com and I can forward your details on to him. Tony is just as funny as always. Never a dull moment.

Timothy Major
Gwen Johnson
#1 Wildcat Fan

Post by Gwen Johnson »

Tim...nice to have you join us. :)
Thanks for the short update on Steve. I have often wondered where he is (and don't recall the last time I saw him). Thank you also for putting out the word. The Facebook thing is growing quickly too. It's nice to stay in touch with the people you grew up with.
Hope to see you posting often.
:)
A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it. ~Kay (Men in Black, 1997)